Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c5land

Dreaming About Food With Gluten

My 8 yr old daughter was diagnosed with Celiac 5 months ago, and she seemed to be doing okay with the diet. Recently she has been having trouble falling asleep at night and says that she can't stop thinking about all the food with gluten in it, and it makes her upset. I was also diagnosed with celiac right after her and can understand how she feels. I was just wondering if anyones children have gone through this and any sugestions on how I can help her deal with it.

My 8 yr old daughter was diagnosed with Celiac 5 months ago, and she seemed to be doing okay with the diet. Recently she has been having trouble falling asleep at night and says that she can't stop thinking about all the food with gluten in it, and it makes her upset. I was also diagnosed with celiac right after her and can understand how she feels. I was just wondering if anyones children have gone through this and any sugestions on how I can help her deal with it.