Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys,

I had a severe bout of food poisoning (not gluten) on Sunday and ended up in the ER. Now my tummy is killing me, and my gastro appt isn't for a week. I was going to buy some prilosec oTC, but it's not on the gluten-free drug list on glutenfreedrugs.com and I cannot reach the company (no phone contact listed on their website and they haven't replied ot an email from days ago...). I am almost positive it is gluten-free, but dont want to take any more chances!

Thanks

Kathleen

Hey guys,

I had a severe bout of food poisoning (not gluten) on Sunday and ended up in the ER. Now my tummy is killing me, and my gastro appt isn't for a week. I was going to buy some prilosec oTC, but it's not on the gluten-free drug list on glutenfreedrugs.com and I cannot reach the company (no phone contact listed on their website and they haven't replied ot an email from days ago...). I am almost positive it is gluten-free, but dont want to take any more chances!

Thanks

Kathleen

Prilosec OTC is indeed gluten free. Hope you feel better

Hey guys,

Thanks

Kathleen

Kathleen-

I just called on it yesterday. It is gluten-free.

-Jessica