Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiffjake

Terrible Experience At Legal Seafoods In Boston (theater District Location)

The menu says that they can do a baked lobster with gluten free croutons, but they used the regular Ritz crackers instead. I even talked to the manager about it. There was confusion in the kitchen because for *some* reason they thought that I was dairy free too, and told the server that they couldn't do the baked lobster b/c the ritz crackers had butter in them (?). I told the server that it didn't matter, because I couldn't have the Ritz Crackers!

I even went over everything again with the manager after the miscommunication. And still, ritz cracker crumbs on my lobster. So, I got sick. And I called to find out what happened (because for 150.00, I expected a gluten free meal, expecially since I talked to the manager several times!). He talked to the chef and in the end, they STILL used the ritz crackers. He said the got the gluten free croutons out of the back, but didn't use them. He was confused. Great. <_<

(because for 150.00, I expected a gluten free meal, expecially since I talked to the manager several times!). He talked to the chef and in the end, they STILL used the ritz crackers. He said the got the gluten free croutons out of the back, but didn't use them. He was confused. Great. <_<

Omg, that is awful! Did they at least offer your money back? I mean, you told them more than once that you couldn't have the darn crackers, and then they put them on anyway! You ended up sick because of it!

...wait a sec... $150, and their topping is Ritz crackers?! :o Jeez, I think I would've asked for my money back on that account, if nothing else!

-Sarah

Omg, that is awful! Did they at least offer your money back? I mean, you told them more than once that you couldn't have the darn crackers, and then they put them on anyway! You ended up sick because of it!

...wait a sec... $150, and their topping is Ritz crackers?! :o Jeez, I think I would've asked for my money back on that account, if nothing else!

-Sarah

Oh yeah, and they won't give me a refund without signing a release form (since it would be an "illness related" refund). So to avoid a lawsuit, I have to sign a form and have it notorized to get a refund.... :angry: