Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay,

I am very confused. I have tried searching tic tacs and I cannot tell if people have problems with tic tacs or not. I think I definitely have a problem with tic tacs. Are they gluten free or is it something else that is bothering me?

Kim

Guest thatchickali

I don't know if they are gluten free or not. But, I am almost positive they contain sorbitol, which can make people's intestines spaz out.

I'd stick with altoids. Gluten Free, no sorbitol, and the oil of peppermint is good for calming your intestines.

I don't know if they are gluten free or not. But, I am almost positive they contain sorbitol, which can make people's intestines spaz out.

I'd stick with altoids. Gluten Free, no sorbitol, and the oil of peppermint is good for calming your intestines.

Not all altoids are gluten free. For example, the smalls contain "wheat maltodextrin."

Rochelle, Boston

Thanks, that makes sense. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, not knowing what is bothering me. I think that my intestines were spazing out.

Somebody in the past posted that Tic Tacs were not gluten-free but when I asked which ingredient was the culprit, they never responded. I see nothing that looks like gluten and I don't think they contain sorbitol. My daughter eats the fruit flavored ones with no problems.

Okay,

I am very confused. I have tried searching tic tacs and I cannot tell if people have problems with tic tacs or not. I think I definitely have a problem with tic tacs. Are they gluten free or is it something else that is bothering me?

Kim

i eat the orange flavored tic tacs and they never seem to give me a problem. (and i am VERY gluten sensative)...but i know if i eat to many at once then they do make me sick. but i don't see anything in the ingredients that looks suspicious