Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greetings,

Have been away for a while. Still on the run (so to speek).

The last Doc ran a blood panel (june 07) said that the results were within normal ranges. And that ended that.

The VA Doc (He just returned from over there) and I had a normal appt. and the conversation turned to celiac disease. I have the feeling that I was preaching to priest. He was very knowing of the symptoms and parts of the conversation was "ah,me too" The first thing he did was order a thyroid panel Vitamin panels and a fecal fat study( I dont think I will ever look at a paint can the same).

Seems this Doc may have an answer (VA Government Doc, who knew?)

If it comes back as celiac disease the first Doc may have some explaning to do.

Respectfully,

Mark

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

So good for you that the doctor knew something about celiac. I hope the doctor will pursue this.

gluten-free since may 06 after neg. biopsy symptoms went away and DH symptoms which I had since 03 got gradually better.

daughter officially diagnosed celiac and casein intolerant.

non-DQ2 or DQ8. Maybe DQ1? Updated: Yes, double DQ5

Hypothyroid since 2000, thyroxine first started to work well 06 on a low-carb and gluten-free diet

Lost 20 kg after going gluten-free and weighing 53 kg now. neg. biopsy for DH. Found out afterwards from this forum that it should have been taken during an outbreak but it was taken two weeks after. vitaminD was 57 nmol/l in may08)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter