Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

horsegirl

Please Help!

I've been very closely following the gluten-free diet for some time now, along with being casein-free, soy free, & egg free (see my signature for the details).

Ever since late last week I've been having wicked migraine headaches, which I haven't had for such a long time, & I haven't missed them. For about 2 weeks it also seems like it's often hard to swallow, like there's a "lump" in my throat or food sticks in there (but I had an endoscopy in August, so anything unusual would have shown up then). For several days, my intestines have also been rumbling something fierce, & for several weeks I've been SO bloated I feel like I'm pregnant (I'm not).

And, my joint & muscle pain has come back, after it left when I gave up the first 4 foods from my diet.

Plus, today I'm feeling like I'm on the verge of tears, & feeling very anxious & depressed, & so tired.

I'm trying to rule out the possibility of other food intolerances, but I don't even know where to start.

I think white potatoes might be contributing, so I'm avoiding them.

I'm feeling overwhelmed & not sure where to start now. I thought about trying to get in to see my primary doctor, but I don't know what he can do to help to be honest.

Any suggestions? Support? Help??

Thanks!

Awww, I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well. I know that for alot of celiacs, including me, we are suseptible to fungal overgrowth or bacterial infections. Google "candida". They have questionaires to fill out, see how many you say yes too. Candida is very hard to get rid of, and you mght need a trip back to the Dr for some meds. These nasty bacterias make you feel miserable. This includes migraines, and that feeling of a lump in your throat, and the list goes on and on. I know, just when you think that you are on your way to feeling better, something else pops up :o Hope you start to feel better. Janet