Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyberprof

Buy Biaglut Pasta In Seattle?

I want to buy some Biaglut pasta but would rather do it locally than order online (so I can cook it this weekend). Anyone know who carries it locally? I want instant gratification!

Thanks!

I eat Tinkyada and Deboles (sp?) I have never seen Biaglut... good luck

I have never seen Bi aglut in the Seattle area, and I have looked everywhere. I would love to hear about it if you find it. Whole foods or PCC have good selections of Tinkyada, which is great, IMO.

I think the new health food store on Bainbridge might carry it, which means it will cost much more than it would anywhere else. (Pricey store, not pricey island.)

I think the new health food store on Bainbridge might carry it, which means it will cost much more than it would anywhere else. (Pricey store, not pricey island.)

Actually, it is a pricey island. My sister lives there and we visit often. Thanks for the idea!

Actually, it is a pricey island. My sister lives there and we visit often. Thanks for the idea!

I've actually had Deboles twice, a few years ago, and thought it was awful. Has anyone had it recently and liked it? I much prefer Tinkyada....