Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mafyta

Exchange In Europe!

Hello everyone!!

My name is Marta, im 16 years old and celiac too. I live in Spain, Europe. B)

Im writing this cos i ever wanted to do an exchange with another teenager to learn english, but it was been complicated to find a family where they could prepare celiac food.

What i would like to do is to meet here on this forum someone celiac to make this exchange. First, he/she would stay in my house next summer for 3 or 4 weeks, visiting Barcelona (this is the city where i live) and arround it. It is very nice. And then, i would go to his house and stay there also for 3 or 4 weeks.

Of course this person should be interested in learning spanish, but if you dont have a very high level doesnt mind, my mum and my big sister speak english too. But it would be better if you are really interested in spanish.

For all the ones that could be interested in this exchange, please, contact me on:

martulinaft@hotmail.com

hope you write soon!! :lol:

ciaoo

I could be interested... I speak some spanish and am going to Spanish school in Costa Rica in the spring. I've never been to Europe... I'll look into it. (Even I know the Spaniards don't consider Latim spanish really spanish sometimes...)

Hi Marta.

I am 16 also and I live in Gainesville, Florida, US. I'm a celiac too.

I've taken 3 years of Spanish in school and I am on my 4th. I really love learning Spanish.

I might be interested in the exchange. But I won't know about my summer plans until around February. It depends on whether or not I get the job I'm applying for.

I don't know if February is too late to plan, but if you don't find anyone before that, and if I'm available, I would love to do it.

Maya

hello Maya

it's me, marta.

I know it still too early to make plans. I also dont know what i will do next summer, but if we really can do that (the exchange) that could be great.

Have you evern been to spain or europe?? i was in florida i think... 10 years ago!! lol. i was 6 and i went with my parents and sisiter. i have a lovely time there.

Do you have msn?? or icq?? anyway, i would like to chat with you and so

ciaoo!!

hey marta,

i have an aim but not msn or icq. i have been thinking about getting msn though, so i probably will soon.

I have been to England, France, and Russia and might visit Germany for a week this summer.

My mother pointed out the other day that since we don't live in a really large city, you might get a little bored. Gainesville is only about 120,000 people or something like that. but we are 2 hours from Orlando, 2.5 hours from Tampa, and 1.5 hours from jacksonville.

My parents are still considering whether or not they would let me do the exchange. My email is maya918@gmail.com. If my parents decide they will let me do it, and if I don't have a job, I would love to do the exchange.

Talk to you later

Maya

Hey I live in Florida too! South florida though. I might be interested. I've never been to Europe. I'm in Spanish 3 and 4 this year and hopefully I will continue on in AP spanish next year and I think a trip to Europe would really expand my vocabulary. I'm not sure whether I can go, but my email is horsegal1139@bellsouth.net if you want to talk. (My name's Julie by the way) :)