Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buffettbride

Favorite gluten-free Shampoo

I thought I had read somewhere that Herbal Essences was gluten-free but apparently I am wrong. So, time to switch it up for something surely gluten-free.

I know Dove is, but I'm not a fan of that shampoo or conditioner, and my daughter (who is the Celiac) has extremely long--past her waist--hair.

Any recommendations on your favorite gluten-free shampoos?

ShiKai Everyday Shampoo and Conditioner are good.

Garnier has a lot of gluten-free haircare--their customer service is very nice and helpful I know that their Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner are gluten-free, as well as their Smoothing Milk. (I've called about and have used/use both)

I have used the Gluten Free Savonnerie--it's fine, but I prefer the two brands I mentioned, and Dove.

ShiKai Everyday Shampoo and Conditioner are good.

Garnier has a lot of gluten-free haircare--their customer service is very nice and helpful I know that their Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner are gluten-free, as well as their Smoothing Milk. (I've called about and have used/use both)

I have used the Gluten Free Savonnerie--it's fine, but I prefer the two brands I mentioned, and Dove.

Ooooh! That Long and Strong sound promising. That is just what she'd need. Conditioners are a booger in general because she needs a realllllly good one to keep her hair brushable.

We use Dove body wash so I have no worries there--just not a fan of the shampoo/conditioner by Dove.

Thanks so much!