Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candy

Lactose Trouble? Try Goat Milk

:lol: In the past few weeks I 've been having trouble with cow's milk ,yougurt and cheese ,yet I feel the need to have milk, so I thought I'd get goat's milk-I also like goat's milk soap for my skin ,too. So anyway, I go to my health food store and I see whole ,dried goats milk for $10 but I didn't know that's what I had wanted and left the store without it ,so I ended up buying it for the same price at an online store,shipping included. I just drank some and I feel great,NO GRIPING,No stomach discomfort..so GOAT's milk is the miracle answer,for me and many others. Goat milk is low in Lactose and maybe that's why it's good for Celiacs who soon develop lactose intolerance,but not the genetic kind as I was not born lactose intolerant,tests show. Man, I'm really lovin' the goat now-I'm just so in love with goats - 'cause they got my number-they make me feel sooo good-if I get a farm I'm gettin' some goats that's for sure-I just love those goats.

The only Goat Milk I know that's sold in cans readily available is MEYENBURG brand-go to their dot com web site or look for goats milk in a search engine. Online healthfood stores sell it too like at http://www.vitacost.com where I bought mine. God I'm happy ,really happy. Happy that I found milk I can drink and that my stomach ain't griping in yuk pain anymore.

:lol: In the past few weeks I 've been having trouble with cow's milk ,yougurt and cheese ,yet I feel the need to have milk, so I thought I'd get goat's milk-I also like goat's milk soap for my skin ,too. So anyway, I go to my health food store and I see whole ,dried goats milk for $10 but I didn't know that's what I had wanted and left the store without it ,so I ended up buying it for the same price at an online store,shipping included. I just drank some and I feel great,NO GRIPING,No stomach discomfort..so GOAT's milk is the miracle answer,for me and many others. Goat milk is low in Lactose and maybe that's why it's good for Celiacs who soon develop lactose intolerance,but not the genetic kind as I was not born lactose intolerant,tests show. Man, I'm really lovin' the goat now-I'm just so in love with goats - 'cause they got my number-they make me feel sooo good-if I get a farm I'm gettin' some goats that's for sure-I just love those goats.

The only Goat Milk I know that's sold in cans readily available is MEYENBURG brand-go to their dot com web site or look for goats milk in a search engine. Online healthfood stores sell it too like at http://www.vitacost.com where I bought mine. God I'm happy ,really happy. Happy that I found milk I can drink and that my stomach ain't griping in yuk pain anymore.

I see no one responded to this..i was searching the forums for goat's milk soap to see if it was gluten free and I saw this...may I just say the end of that first paragraph had me loling. Seriously. So funny. But awesome there was no discomfort from the goat's milk. P.s. goat's milk soap is pure awesome.