Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Candy

I Eat Simple Whole Food

I really just eat eat fruits and veggies ,oats,corn johnny cakes,meats, you know ,whole foods-I don't bake all that much....I do eat a little bit of wheat bread,donuts,pizza,occasionally- if they ever come up with those pills that can make us CELIACS process WHEAT then sometimes I would eat Wheat pizza,Wheat Dunkin' Donuts and Wheat pasta ....sometimes and I would not be hurting my guts. IS anybody out there prescribed the pills that are supposed to make you digest wheat? I would use the pills on occasions,YEP I WOULD.

I really just eat eat fruits and veggies ,oats,corn johnny cakes,meats, you know ,whole foods-I don't bake all that much....I do eat a little bit of wheat bread,donuts,pizza,occasionally- if they ever come up with those pills that can make us CELIACS process WHEAT then sometimes I would eat Wheat pizza,Wheat Dunkin' Donuts and Wheat pasta ....sometimes and I would not be hurting my guts. IS anybody out there prescribed the pills that are supposed to make you digest wheat? I would use the pills on occasions,YEP I WOULD.

there are not currently any pills, prescription or over-the-counter, that can digest wheat such that the immune system doens't respond by destroying your intestines.

"I do eat a little bit of wheat bread,donuts,pizza,occasionally..."

So if I understand you, you're eating stuff we aren't supposed to eat?

richard