Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elye

Happy Thanksgiving, My Fellow Canucks!

This weekend is Thanksgiving here, and by the sounds of it nowhere else, so happy early/late Thanksgiving to everyone else! Over the last few years I have taken to sitting down after our massive dinner and really thinking about what I have to be thankful for. It is a sober, fulfilling and very necessary exercise for me, and something I should be practicing much more often. I'm just wondering how often everyone counts their blessings, and what they are. On a support forum such as this, it is very easy to forget the wonderful things we have in life, and fortune has cast its eye on me regularly. I am thankful for my healthy, crazy family most of all. A close second is my own great health (hey, the type one diabetes and celiac aren't cancer!) My own list grows and alters year to year, but I won't carry it on here...

So, what are you most thankful for?

This weekend is Thanksgiving here, and by the sounds of it nowhere else, so happy early/late Thanksgiving to everyone else! Over the last few years I have taken to sitting down after our massive dinner and really thinking about what I have to be thankful for. It is a sober, fulfilling and very necessary exercise for me, and something I should be practicing much more often. I'm just wondering how often everyone counts their blessings, and what they are. On a support forum such as this, it is very easy to forget the wonderful things we have in life, and fortune has cast its eye on me regularly. I am thankful for my healthy, crazy family most of all. A close second is my own great health (hey, the type one diabetes and celiac aren't cancer!) My own list grows and alters year to year, but I won't carry it on here...

So, what are you most thankful for?

Happy belated Thanksgiving to my Canadian neighbours :D