Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick

Celiac

does any one here ever had troubles with there stomach getting hot i mean real hot down to my belt line to my chest and back.sometimes i put a cold rag on it and it will cool down.and sometimes i can have the cold rag on all night.im a white male 55- 57- 190 .my doctor said that i had celiac and put me on a gluten diet when i take my meds im ok and eat right but the hot tummy wont go away.any body that has this problem please reply.thanks.Rick :(

You don't say how long you've been gluten-free Rick but when diagnosed with celiac disease my hubby used to suffer with burning pain around his navel area (it also felt hot to touch!)

Slowly over a number of weeks once gluten-free this burning pain went away (presumably as inflammation went down)

:)

I used to have a very inflamed stomach, which lasted still for several weeks after going gluten-free. The thing that helped heal that inflammation and calm my stomach was a homeopathic remedy called 'sepia'. You find it in any health food store. I used to take six pellets several times a day.

Now I use it when glutened, to calm stomach cramps. It works better than anything else I've tried, and has no side effects at all.

You don't say how long you've been gluten-free Rick but when diagnosed with celiac disease my hubby used to suffer with burning pain around his navel area (it also felt hot to touch!)

Slowly over a number of weeks once gluten-free this burning pain went away (presumably as inflammation went down)

:)

i have been gluten free for over six weeks.Rick

I used to have a very inflamed stomach, which lasted still for several weeks after going gluten-free. The thing that helped heal that inflammation and calm my stomach was a homeopathic remedy called 'sepia'. You find it in any health food store. I used to take six pellets several times a day.

Now I use it when glutened, to calm stomach cramps. It works better than anything else I've tried, and has no side effects at all.

i will have to pick some of those pellets up next time im at the health store.thanks rick