Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ridgewalker

Calling Raleigh/durham Residents!

My (Celiac) mom is going on a work-related trip to Raleigh in a few weeks. Raleigh's a few hours from us, and she'll be staying for three days, I believe.

I need any info you can give me regarding gluten savvy restaurants, etc. Any help is so appreciated! Thanks!!!

-Sarah

Sarah,

There used to be several Raleigh/Cary people who posted regularly. Haven't seen them much.

According to my Triumph Dining Guide:

Bonefish - Cary

Biaggi's - Cary

Carrabba's Italian Grille - Cary/Raliegh

Jack Astor's - Cary

Outback - everywhere

P.F. Chang's - Raleigh

Ruth Chris - Raleigh

Sullivan's - Raleigh

Ted's Montana Grille - Raleigh

....most have gluten free menu's. PM me if you need addresses.

Sarah,

There used to be several Raleigh/Cary people who posted regularly. Haven't seen them much.

According to my Triumph Dining Guide:

Bonefish - Cary

Biaggi's - Cary

Carrabba's Italian Grille - Cary/Raliegh

Jack Astor's - Cary

Outback - everywhere

P.F. Chang's - Raleigh

Ruth Chris - Raleigh

Sullivan's - Raleigh

Ted's Montana Grille - Raleigh

....most have gluten free menu's. PM me if you need addresses.

Oh thank you, this helps a lot! I'm sure we can find the addresses online, we just didn't even know where to start. If we do have trouble finding the addresses, I'll let you know. Thanks again!

-Sarah

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I'm in Raleigh and have been here pre and post-diagnosis. I frequent PF Chang's, Outback, Carrabba's, Ted's Montana Grill, and Bonefish. I'm very disappointed that Outback and Carrabba's are NOT open for lunch.

I've also been able to safely eat at Stonewood Grill and Red Lobster, although they don't specifically have gluten-free menus.

There are several Whole Foods locations in the area -- Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill. It's wonderful to have the Whole Foods bakery here too. All of the yummy gluten-free treats are available!

Thanks! :D