This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Van's Gluten Free Waffles

wowzer

wowzer Community Regular

I have bought them at Meijer's and Kroger's. Now I can't find them at either store. I went on the site and put in my zip code and it came up with one store that had a fire over a year ago. It is reopening sometime this month. I did see on the site that they were bought by someone. Is that why I can't find them? I even looked at Walmart.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

ab123 Rookie

HEB has them mixed with the regular waffles. Kroger usually has them with the organic waffles...thats strange that they dont. I usually can find them at health food stores too...I have a whole box. they make me sick now for some reason.

kevsmom Contributor
HEB has them mixed with the regular waffles. Kroger usually has them with the organic waffles...thats strange that they dont. I usually can find them at health food stores too...I have a whole box. they make me sick now for some reason.

Please check to see that they are the Gluten Free Waffles. Van's also makes waffles that are not gluten free.

Cindy

ptkds Community Regular

I know what u mean. Our Wal-mart used to carry them, but they stopped because they didn't sell good enough. But I just found the Central Market (HEB) brand at our HEB. They had blueberry, but I didn't particularly like them.

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

In my area both Giant (Carlisle) and Wegmans carry Van's. I am not sure about Walmart since the one closest to my house is Shady!!!

Guhlia Rising Star

My Walmart carries Van's Wheat Free Waffles. They're mixed in with the 867 varieties of Eggo's.

goldyjlox Contributor

I buy mine from Save on Foods. but I live in BC so I am not sure if they hav them in the states.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Phyllis28 Apprentice

I find them at Whole Foods or Wild Oats.

little d Enthusiast
My Walmart carries Van's Wheat Free Waffles. They're mixed in with the 867 varieties of Eggo's.

I don't have van waffles at my 3 WalMarts that are around me they stopped carring them I was upset since they were priced right. My whole foods still has them they are cheaper there than Kroger by $1.00 but I am still going to buy them at Kroger since they carry the Kinnikinnick breads, I want to try and continue buying from Kroger so they will continue with the bread line I love these breads. This my whole foods does not carry, but I have not had whole foods bread, the last time i went they were out of the sandwhich bread, but had plenty of the other.

Good luck in your search for van waffles

donna

Archived