Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nothungry

gluten-free Restaurant Near Albany Ny And Bennington Vt!

I was driving back from leaf peeping in Vermont...I stumbled upon a wonderful new gluten free bakery and cafe called "Sherry Lynn's Gluten Free Bakery and Cafe" in Brunswick NY, on Rte 7 (outside of Troy, NY and Bennington, VT).

They opened up about 6 weeks ago. We sampled the pizza, the apple cider donuts and some muffins and other desserts, we bought a bunch of things to take home. They were so nice and have been working so hard to get their place up and running. They serve breakfast too: french toast and egg sandwiches. Everything was delicious and the facility was completely gluten free! We cannot wait to go back!!!! Anyone in the area shoud check them out!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I was driving back from leaf peeping in Vermont...I stumbled upon a wonderful new gluten free bakery and cafe called "Sherry Lynn's Gluten Free Bakery and Cafe" in Brunswick NY, on Rte 7 (outside of Troy, NY and Bennington, VT).

THANKS for posting this!! Someone just told me about the place, but they couldn't remember the name. We will definitely be checking it out, soon!!

Rho

Join eNewsletter

They opened up about 6 weeks ago. We sampled the pizza, the apple cider donuts and some muffins and other desserts, we bought a bunch of things to take home. They were so nice and have been working so hard to get their place up and running. They serve breakfast too: french toast and egg sandwiches. Everything was delicious and the facility was completely gluten free! We cannot wait to go back!!!! Anyone in the area shoud check them out!

Join eNewsletter

Would you happen to have an address or phone number? My husband works in Brunswick and could stop in buy some things.

Phone number is (518)279-9267. I haven't been there yet, but I'm hoping to soon. If you try anything from there, please give us a review!

Rho

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter