Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Cream Of Chicken Soup

I was really hungry for a chicken and rice casserole that calls for a can of cream of chicken soup. I found a really good recipe online (Wikipedia cooks) and tweaked it a bit. The casserole turned out great and the soup was heavenly on its own. Well, at least it was to me. I haven't had anything like it for over 11 years.

Cream of Chicken Soup

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Where can you get "Health Valley" products? I have been to Trader Joe's, Bel Air and Sunsine Markets b ut Whole Foods is a 45 minute drive. Is that where you get it?

Angela

I was really hungry for a chicken and rice casserole that calls for a can of cream of chicken soup. I found a really good recipe online (Wikipedia cooks) and tweaked it a bit. The casserole turned out great and the soup was heavenly on its own. Well, at least it was to me. I haven't had anything like it for over 11 years.

Cream of Chicken Soup

Do you think it would freeze well? I have tons of recipes that call for Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom, it would be great to have some on hand.

Gluten free since October 2007

Houston, TX