Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thatchickali

Goodbye Gluten Free Forum

Guest thatchickali

Hey friends,

Thank you guys endlessly for being there to offer me advice and teach me the ways of this lifestyle, but unfortunately this is not a sacred place for me anymore. My privacy has been invaded too many times and it is causing more anxiety and confusion in my life than I need.

Those of you that have befriended me and would like to continue to correspond send me a PM and I will get you my personal email, you know who you are :)

It saddens me to have to leave this place and I may come back later as a completely private and guarded person, but I can not continue to share my life over the internet even when it is just to ask for advice.

Love you guys and I wish you the best of luck and I hope those of you who truly are here to be my support email me and keep in touch.

I will delete my account tomorrow so that you can have time to message me.

Ali

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Dear Ali,

I am sorry to hear you are leaving. :( We will miss you. I hope no one hacked into your computer or anything. I can understand why you would be nervous about sharing too much. Most people are not careful enough.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Jin

Strawberry Allergy, mold allergy, dustmites allergy, ragweed allergy, dust allergy, food dye allergy - 1985

Asthma - 1994

Ovarian Cyst - May 1999

Anemia - 2000

4 More Ovarian Cysts - March 2000

Bloodwork for Celiac - November 2000 negative

Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Intercolisis, Gastric Emptying Study - May and June 2001 negative biopsy

Fibromyalgia - June 2001

IBS - June 2001

Gallbladder Removal - July 28, 2003 after doctor said the tests showed nothing, so it was not gallbladder disease. It was very inflamed and irritated and nearly ruptured the surgeon told me at my 10 day post-op check-up.

Thyroid Disease - August 2004

Celiac Disease - March 2007 Current Dr. refers to me as Celiac, as she says blood tests are often inaccurate.

Official Purple Glittery Bat Keeper, District Attorney, and Chinese Restaurant Owner of The Silver Dragon of Rachelville

Join eNewsletter

Hey friends,

Thank you guys endlessly for being there to offer me advice and teach me the ways of this lifestyle, but unfortunately this is not a sacred place for me anymore. My privacy has been invaded too many times and it is causing more anxiety and confusion in my life than I need.

Those of you that have befriended me and would like to continue to correspond send me a PM and I will get you my personal email, you know who you are :)

It saddens me to have to leave this place and I may come back later as a completely private and guarded person, but I can not continue to share my life over the internet even when it is just to ask for advice.

Love you guys and I wish you the best of luck and I hope those of you who truly are here to be my support email me and keep in touch.

I will delete my account tomorrow so that you can have time to message me.

Ali

Ali, I wish you the best and hope things go well and that you are able to find a living situation that you can deal with. If and when you feel safe to come back remember that you don't have to fill in a profile with your private info. That should help a bit with the privacy issue. Take care, you have a lot of people here that care about you. Myself included. Things are rough for you right now but hopefully they will improve soon.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Good Luck Ali,

I hope the roommate situation gets better and college as well. Keep looking up and one day everything will be almost like it used to. Please come back and visit or rejoin and let us know how things are. Good Luck in all you do.

:)

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Join eNewsletter

ALI

I'M NOT ON MUCH AND DO NOT KNOW YOU ..BUT HATE TO SEE ANYONE LEAVE WHERE THEY HAVE REC'D HELP AND SUPPORT.

PLEASE COME BACK WITH THE ABOVE ADVICE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFO.

DON'T PUT REAL NAME............IT'S NOT NEEDED REALLY

JUST RECONSIDER OK?

GOOD LUCK HONEY.

Judy in Southern CA

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter