Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zachsmom

Pamelas Baking Mix Is Just Awsome.

I AM READY TO CRY ... I MADE THE BEST COOKIES THANKS TO THE Pamela's pancake mix .. I used the chocolate cake mix for the baby now 2 year olds cake ,,, EVERYONE LOVED IT >..

With the cookies ... I made sugar cookies.. I used confectioner sugar to spread over the cut outs.. It added to the sugar flavor and they were undestigishable . I cannot believe how good the Pamelas mix is .. IT IS BISQUICKS gluten-free SIBLING... you can do all the things with this that you could do with bisquick.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Have you tried the pancakes . . . they're good, too. :lol:

Somebody has posted a recipe for "Almost like Pamela's" baking mix if you find that you are going through a lot of it. Just do a search in this category. It wasn't too long ago.

Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

animal0028.gif

Join eNewsletter

Somebody has posted a recipe for "Almost like Pamela's" baking mix if you find that you are going through a lot of it. Just do a search in this category. It wasn't too long ago.

Here is the recipe. I am using up my third batch of it today, and need to make more. I made the Pamela's chocolate chip cookies with it yesterday, and it works great. It is about 1/3 the price of the Pamela's mix.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

I'm just getting started with Gluten free, been a week now, and most of the things I have tried aren't bad at all. This board has helped me out a lot. I've been reading tons of posts and finding out what's good and what I should avoid.

I just finished eating Pamela's pancakes and OMG, they are delicious! I like them better than any other pancake I have ever had.........I'm just amazed. :P:lol:

Join eNewsletter

I don't know what I'd do without you guys.... seriously.

B) muah!

Collette

Positive Bloodwork Oct 1st 2007. Gluten-free 3 YEARS Oct 1st!

Dairy & Soy free since Dec 1st 2007.

Potato free since January 3rd 2008.

Remaining Nightshades since April 1st 2008. Back on September 2010. :)

Developed Rice & Tapioca & Corn Intolerances...

NO Carageenan.

In a constant state of evolution... sending love! :)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter