Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaraLouise

Gluten Free Catering/bakery/others

My friend and I are thinking about starting a gluten free catering and bakery that would be healthy and not high calorie or fat (like so many processed foods). We are also going to grow a huge garden and use fresh products. I was wondering if anyone had any advice, tips, or ideas, or suggestions on what we should serve or on this field of business. Anything that anyone can provide would be helpful. Thanks! :) P.S. We are located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My friend and I are thinking about starting a gluten free catering and bakery that would be healthy and not high calorie or fat (like so many processed foods). We are also going to grow a huge garden and use fresh products. I was wondering if anyone had any advice, tips, or ideas, or suggestions on what we should serve or on this field of business. Anything that anyone can provide would be helpful. Thanks! :) P.S. We are located in Oklahoma City, OK.

This cafe/bakery/catering does very well in Denver. It's not as healthy as yours sounds like, but you might take some tips from it. The owners are super-nice, so I'll bet they'd be willing to talk to you:

http://www.debysglutenfree.com/

Jenn

dx celiac 9/2007: gluten-free 9/2007

corn intolerant: corn-free 5/2010

nut allergy: nut-free 8/2010

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter