Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everytime I eat I get bad stomach bloating, indigestion so bad that I feel like I am going to throw up, headaches and I sometimes have to go #2 really bad about 30 mins after eating and all I want to do is get in bed. Well all I ever want to do is sleep. I usually go to bed at 10 every night, and get up at 7:30. I stay so tired all the time. And I cry alot. Everyone says that I am very sensitive, sometimes just talking to my boss will make me cry. I get really irratated really fast too. Its really becoming a problem because it usually happens with my daughter. Oh and sometimes I feel constapated so I have taken exlax pills and nothing happens. I have told my doctor most of these things and he has given me an ultrasound to check my gallbladder and everything was fine, except I had a cyst on my ovaries, but they said that was nothing to worry about. I just recently started my period two weeks early which is very unusal for me. I asked him about Celiac and he said he doesn't think it could be because I don't have diarria but he drew some blood to check anyways. Does this sound like celiac disease to anyone?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Everytime I eat I get bad stomach bloating, indigestion so bad that I feel like I am going to throw up, headaches and I sometimes have to go #2 really bad about 30 mins after eating and all I want to do is get in bed. Well all I ever want to do is sleep. I usually go to bed at 10 every night, and get up at 7:30. I stay so tired all the time. And I cry alot. Everyone says that I am very sensitive, sometimes just talking to my boss will make me cry. I get really irratated really fast too. Its really becoming a problem because it usually happens with my daughter. Oh and sometimes I feel constapated so I have taken exlax pills and nothing happens. I have told my doctor most of these things and he has given me an ultrasound to check my gallbladder and everything was fine, except I had a cyst on my ovaries, but they said that was nothing to worry about. I just recently started my period two weeks early which is very unusal for me. I asked him about Celiac and he said he doesn't think it could be because I don't have diarria but he drew some blood to check anyways. Does this sound like celiac disease to anyone?

I couldn't tell you whether or not it's celiac - but your symptoms sound identical to mine (besides the ovaries part, being a guy an all).

I went through blood, stool, urine, & breath tests, upper & lower scope, & biopsy. They told me that I had a bacteria overgrowth & gave me an antibiotic and sent me on my way. Now after being on the meds for 45 days - my symptoms have pretty much all came back - tells me that it wasn't a bacteria overgrowth (my prescription doesn't run out until tomorrow evening).

After my test, before my results came back, I went gluten free & started to feel much much better. The antibiotic made me feel a little better yet. Went into gluten again, no immediate problems, but sure enough, a month or so later, I'm almost back to square one - so I restarted my gluten free diet yesterday.

Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did. Find yourself a good doctor (sounds like you need a new one for this problem) with an open mind and an open ear.

Best of Luck to You - please keep me informed