Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glutenfreewife

Going To Disneyworld/cruise In April

I've been recently told to go gluten-free due to gastrointestinal problems. Hubby and I are going to WDW/cruise on April 30th to celebrate our b-days and our 2 year anniversary! :D

I've picked out where I want to eat, but am wondering if I should change some of the dining locations before we book them.

Here's what we have so far:

Big River Grille

Wolfgang Puck----our fave place!!!!! ;)

California Grill

Raglan Road

Do you have any suggestions about these? I've heard Crystal Palace is great! I'd be interested in breakfast there. What places would you suggest to book at? Sorry, lots of questions. I'm a newbie. :lol:

Anna Gibson-Farringer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi & welcome

Not sure if you are doing a land & cruise or just the cruise.... But the Boma in animal kingdom is excellent..... with any Disney resort just inform them of your dietary needs & they will take super care of you. Love Disney.....

have fun

mamaw

We did Disney World/Cruise last April and it was fantastic! Gluten free pizza and spaghetti for lunch...gluten free rolls at dinner. We ate at the Crystal Palace as well for one meal, and it was everyone's favorite. The chef walked us around and showed us what we could eat. No problems at all.

And the Cruise was equally fabulous. You get assigned 1 waiter and chef for the entire cruise so they know all your issues and help you with each meal.

We called Disney in advance and told them our needs. But I think it would have been nearly as easy just going there and asking at a courtesy desk. They were very helpful there.

Have fun!!

Gina

gluten-free since 2001

Son dx celiac March 2005

Here's what we booked:

Apr. 30--

California Grill

May 1--breakfast at Crystal Palace

lunch at Wolfgang Puck :D

dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse

May 2--breakfast at Chef Mickey's

lunch at Le Cellier

dinner at Rose & Crown

May 3--breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe

lunch at Toy Story Pizza Planet fast food place....they have a great gluten-free pizza I've been told. B)

dinner at Mama Melrose/Fantasmic pkg

May 4th--the cruise

Palo Anniversary dinner :);)

May 5th

Triton's my birthday and formal nite :rolleyes:

May 6th

Triton's Hubby's b-day and pirate nite :lol:

May 7th

Palo Brunch

Animator's Palate