Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lilred1

Garnier Fructis Products

Hello everyone! I am new here so if this has been covered sorry. Just got off the phone with the folks at garnier and the shampoo (fortifying) for normal hair is gluten free. The conditioner- deep conditioning for normal hair is also gluten-free. The rep on the phone says that that is the only conditioner that is.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I wonder if something's changed--I called them just a couple months ago about the "Long and Strong" shampoo and conditioner--and I was told both were gluten-free.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I wonder if something's changed--I called them just a couple months ago about the "Long and Strong" shampoo and conditioner--and I was told both were gluten-free.

Well you know how it is sometimes the person on the other end may not realize just how important this all is. I will try calling again and asking for some thing in writing and get back to you.

Well you know how it is sometimes the person on the other end may not realize just how important this all is. I will try calling again and asking for some thing in writing and get back to you.

Thanks--I've always liked their customer service.

Patti

Hi jerseyangel...I e-mailed Garnier once again and a supervisor called me and assurred me that all formulations are gluten-free. She will follow up with ingredient lists in mail.

Hi jerseyangel...I e-mailed Garnier once again and a supervisor called me and assurred me that all formulations are gluten-free. She will follow up with ingredient lists in mail.

Great! That's good to know :)

Patti