Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glutenfreefamily

Yeah Halloween Rocked This Year!

:D

My daughter out of a big bucket full of candy only had one candy that she couldnt eat :D :D

Last year was completely different with only a few things so I prepared and bought two big bags of candy she could eat but we didnt need it. I love halloween this year! It was so nice that she could eat everything almost just like the other kids.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

:D

My daughter out of a big bucket full of candy only had one candy that she couldnt eat :D :D

Last year was completely different with only a few things so I prepared and bought two big bags of candy she could eat but we didnt need it. I love halloween this year! It was so nice that she could eat everything almost just like the other kids.

It's better for us too, although it's still early here and daughter hasn't gone out yet. She has additional allergies. I am glad they took the soy out of Skittles and Starburst. And I'm glad to know that the modified food starch in Dots and other candies is made of corn. She still can't eat the chocolate though.

Join eNewsletter

It's better for us too, although it's still early here and daughter hasn't gone out yet. She has additional allergies. I am glad they took the soy out of Skittles and Starburst. And I'm glad to know that the modified food starch in Dots and other candies is made of corn. She still can't eat the chocolate though.

Im sorry she cant eat chocolate. We avoid dairy and soy for the most part but she doesnt have an allergy to them. We just limit them. My sister is in the same boat for intolerances and she also had jujyfruits and dum dum suckers which was a big part of our candies that she got tonight.

I hope you have a wonderful time :)

Join eNewsletter

I went trick'r treating with a friend and her two little boys. Hubby was pushing Lukas in the stroller. It was my first Halloween trick or treating, cause we don't have it in Europe. Well the "islanders" have it, but we don't... lol. There was a three musketeers. So I thought, great, I can have it. So I ate it, but then I realized, it didn't taste like the normal three musketeers at all. It tasted kind of minty. Then I thought, it might be good for us celiacs still. But now I have a headache. Does anybody know, if there is gluten in a three musketeers that tastes like mint???

Stef

Stef

Next goals:

Results for 2011:

1x PA State Champ (I defended my title in pointfighting) and also again Grand Champion in pointfighting

August 20-27: Karate and Kickboxing World Championships in Germany (my homecountry)

gluten-free since 07/21/2004

Shermans Dale, PA

Join eNewsletter

Stef,

Yes, there is a new Mint Three Musketeers with dark chocolate. I had one 3 or 4 days ago. I read the ingredients and they appeared to be okay and I have not had any noticeable problems from it. I actually thought it was pretty good and am normallly not a 3M fan!!!!

Robin from Indiana

Join eNewsletter

You would never know I have multiple food intolerances tonight! :P

Ugh! Why do I do this to myself? Im uncontrollable when it comes to candy :lol:

The chocolate and sugar are doing a number on me as I type, oy off to use the inhaler.

I need to get off the puter as Im feeling like Im typing a blog yeah its a major sugar buzz for me :lol:

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter