Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akflboyd

Daughter Has Rash On Both Legs, Mainly Thighs

My 3 year old daughter has recently broken out in a rash that is mainly contained to her thighs, front and back. It is red and raised but she said it does not itch or hurt. We started this diet, Gluten-free Casein-free, about a month ago and she has been strictly gluten free for a month but we did reintroduce dairy half way through the month. She has been completely off all dairy for about a week and a half now. She does not drink soy milk or eat any soy products. The rash started to appear about 6 days ago? Could this be the dairy leaving her system?

What is an official "bump"????

My 3 year old daughter has recently broken out in a rash that is mainly contained to her thighs, front and back. It is red and raised but she said it does not itch or hurt. We started this diet, Gluten-free Casein-free, about a month ago and she has been strictly gluten free for a month but we did reintroduce dairy half way through the month. She has been completely off all dairy for about a week and a half now. She does not drink soy milk or eat any soy products. The rash started to appear about 6 days ago? Could this be the dairy leaving her system?

Technically, people are not suppose to "bump" their topics to the top of the page of threads. Since your post was not pinned yesterday, I thought as a moderator, that I would "bump" it to the top so that it would get the attention it would have had it been pinned.

Make sense? :blink:

OHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry! I started doing all this research on official "bumps" thinking it was some kind of loose term diagnosis :lol: I am such an airhead!

Thanks!

OHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry! I started doing all this research on official "bumps" thinking it was some kind of loose term diagnosis :lol: I am such an airhead!

Thanks!

:lol::lol::lol: Funny!

Ok....has you daughter been exposed to some topical lotion that might contain and gluten and/or dairy ingrediences?

Not that I know of.......? It seems to be fading but I think that every day and then it seems to flare again. It's very odd.

I almost have to look at it with direct sunlight in order to see it sometimes. You can definitely feel it though. I have not seen any blisters on her like some of the examples that have been posted.

:lol::lol::lol: Funny!

Ok....has you daughter been exposed to some topical lotion that might contain and gluten and/or dairy ingrediences?