Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glutenfreewife

This Would Be Wonderful

I've been married to a wonderful man for a year and a half and we are thinking that maybe in another two years we may try for a baby. :D

I know it's early, but I've been considering where to send it to school. I may have found the answer. I graduated from a great college in the top 50 of the U.S. and they have a private school for kids aged 3 through grade 8th.

I may be able to get them in at a reduced rate and they could also be eligible for scholarhships! B)

So hoping it will work out. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it...

Anna

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I've been married to a wonderful man for a year and a half and we are thinking that maybe in another two years we may try for a baby. :D

I know it's early, but I've been considering where to send it to school. I may have found the answer. I graduated from a great college in the top 50 of the U.S. and they have a private school for kids aged 3 through grade 8th.

I may be able to get them in at a reduced rate and they could also be eligible for scholarhships! B)

So hoping it will work out. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it...

Anna

Nothing like planning ahead :D That could be a great experience for a kid as long as he could live at home while doing it.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter