Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FootballFanatic

About Sublingual B12...

Let me start off by saying....I don't like this sensation of dissolving under the tongue. It just makes me bringe, and I don't know why.

BUT, I got Nature's Bounty sublingual dots, and it says let dissolve 30 seconds before swallowing.

First, does that mean that I can't swallow any of the juices that are coming off, or just don't swallow the actual "Dot"

Second, it wasn't fully dissolved after 30 seconds, so am I supposed to swallow what's left or just wait for the whole thing to dissolve and swallow the juice?

These really better make me feel less dizzy and crazy......because I hate them.

10-06 Diagnosed Urinary Tract Infection (Allergic to Cipro, Bactrim, Macrobid, Doxycycline, Monocycline, Penicillin) - This UTI is still present with no symptoms.

10-06 Diagnosed "Acid Reflux" (Nexium didn't work)

12-06 Endoscopy diagnosed Gastritis (Negative Bioposy)

12-06 Negative bloodwork for Celiac Disease, Diagnosed "Gastroparesis" - Started Zelnorm

1-07 Diagnosed "IBS-C" - Still taking Zelnorm

3-07 HIDA scan to check gallbladder which was fully functional.

3-07 Zelnorm taken off market, started Domperidone

4-21-07 Emergency Appendectomy (FUUUNN!)

7-24-07 Enterolab results came back positive

Gluten Free since that night....

...Still not feeling great.

"Don't expect constant success, but strive for constant growth."

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Just don't swallow the dot for 30 seconds. You may want to try putting it between your cheek and gum instead of under your tongue and right before you take it take a good drink of water. That will make your mouth moist and help it disolve faster. It should help you a great a deal and if you really can't stand that brand try another. Country Life makes a couple and also GNC.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

I use GNC, and do two at at time (because I usually forget them....) and put one on either side of my mouth, between my gum and cheek. I forget about them while doing house work or something :)

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter