Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buffettbride

Vitamin Cottage Stores (in Co)

Today I was doing my weekly shopping which included a trip to Vitamin Cottage, a local health store here in CO. I actually went to two different ones because I was hunting down Kinnickinnick pizza crusts (they fly off the shelves I tell ya).

BOTH stores had prepared gluten-free Thanksgiving foods and were handing out samples. My daughter was in HEAVEN!!!!! She got to try gluten-free stuffing (I have the recipe will post soon as well), mashed potatoes, and turkey. Plus, a gluten-free brownie (the gluten-free pantry truffle mix) and another cookie.

My daughter always loved getting samples at the store but hasn't been able to, obviously, so it was a real treat for her!

Sadly, I never did find the Kinnickinnick pizza crusts!

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Today I was doing my weekly shopping which included a trip to Vitamin Cottage, a local health store here in CO. I actually went to two different ones because I was hunting down Kinnickinnick pizza crusts (they fly off the shelves I tell ya).

BOTH stores had prepared gluten-free Thanksgiving foods and were handing out samples. My daughter was in HEAVEN!!!!! She got to try gluten-free stuffing (I have the recipe will post soon as well), mashed potatoes, and turkey. Plus, a gluten-free brownie (the gluten-free pantry truffle mix) and another cookie.

My daughter always loved getting samples at the store but hasn't been able to, obviously, so it was a real treat for her!

Sadly, I never did find the Kinnickinnick pizza crusts!

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter