Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakingbarb

Rubys' Diner

I asked if they had nutritional information about their menu, especially allergy info including wheat. Not exactly a good response if you ask me. Of course I can order a burger without the bun but who knows, is there wheat in that dressing on the salad I wanted?

Thank you for taking time to contact us. We currently do not have nutritional information available on our entire menu. We do have some healthier items available in our Delightful section. There is also nutritional information on some of our items on www.healthydiningfinder.com. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Marisa Goodrich

Marketing Assistant

660 Newport Center Drive, Suite 850

Newport Beach, CA 92660

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

That's pretty sorry. <_< I have run into statements like this from a couple restaurants too, and I won't go to them because of it.

-Sarah

--Son, Lucas, age 7. Gluten-free since May 2007

--Son, Ezra, age 5. Gluten-free 10/13/07. Bipolar tendencies, massively improved on gluten-free diet! He's also allergic to a jillion antibiotics.

--My mother has Celiac Disease, dx'ed by Positive Blood Tests and Biopsy. Diagnosed Sarcoidosis 6/08.

--Myself, Gluten-free since 8/07

Time heals all hurt of heart... but time must be won.

Join eNewsletter

Ya I emailed her back. I explained that allergy statements have nothing to do with healthier foods. I mean come one DUH <_< I also explained her lack of having a clue combined with the poor service (it has gone way down lately) means I won't be eating there anymore.

I also mentioned I will share the info with a gluten free forum and let them see how wonderful her response was! ;)

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter