Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

For Those That Followed On My Bil

he is home and doing good. he still cant drive, but he is home and very happy about that. Thank you all for praying for him and sending good thoughts that he would recover. We are going to talk to him during the holidays and see if he wants to come live here.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thank you for the update, I was very happy to hear this. I hope he continues to improve things were pretty rough for you all for quite a while.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

thanks everyone, it means alot to me. They had told us at one point it would be at least 6 months of therapy, but my bil is very stubborn and strong willed, so im sure that helped him get better faster.

thanks

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Wow. I'm so happy to read this! :rolleyes: I needed to read some good news today!

Mom of:

Carleigh~ 10 years old, allergic to wheat, milk, peanuts, strawberries, and many EAs. She is currently soy-light and egg-light ~ celiac testing inconclusive by allergist.

Gluten-Free since 10/05 She's a gymnast. : )

Nick ~ 13 years old with no known allergies.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter