Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:o SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, MY TODDLER IS AUTISTIC, SO SHE IS ON A GLUTEN FREE DIET. I HAVE REPLACED KIX WITH GORILLA MUNCH. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY DAUGHTER ALSO HAS A PEANUT & WALNUT ALLERGY. SO I CONTACTED THE MAKER OF GORILLA MUNCH , AND WOULD,NT YA KNOW IT, GORILLA MUNCH IS MANIFACTURED ON THE SAME EQUIPMENT AS PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN PEANUTS. HELP DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A KIX LIKE CEREAL THAT IS MADE IN A PEANUT FREE FACILITY ? PLEASE RESPOND ASAP................THANKS

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know of any other KIX style cereal that is gluten-free and nut free. Perky'O's are gluten-free and nut free. They look like Cherrios. I think Glutino has another Cherrio style cereal that is gluten-free and nut free. You'll have to verify that one.

Would puffed rice cereals work?

I have a nut free child - anaphylactic to all nuts (PF). And a gluten-free/CF child. So I try hard to buy one food everyone can eat. Finding gluten-free food that is nut free and not made on shared equipment can be hard.

I am off to the health food store soon. This store has a great gluten-free cereal selection. If I see anything like KIX that is gluten-free and PF I'll try to write back.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter