Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Why Do I Get Nasuated Now

Ok i would never get nasuated when eating gluten before, but now i do even it is a small cc that caused my gluten reaction. It is driving me nuts. I keep getting contamiated from my keyboard and every time i get so sick to my stomach were i want to puke and never leave the bathroom. Or maybe i have always been nasuated it is just that i was always pg before so never realized it was gluten instead of morning sickness lol.

So is there anything i can take to make me stop so nasuated.

And no i cant be pg, hubby was fixed 3 years ago lol

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ginger tea is good for nausea. I make homemade and also buy a tea called Eater's Digest by Traditional Medicinals. For homemade, you just cut off a piece approx 1 to 1 1/2 inches and then slice it and put it in 2 cups of water and simmer for 20 mins. Then, add some honey. It's really strong and has a bit of a bite to it, but it really helps.

I don't know about why you are now getting nausea, although I have heard that once you are on the diet and you eat gluten, the symptoms are worse than before. Nausea is a new symptom for me.

Susie

Ok i would never get nasuated when eating gluten before, but now i do even it is a small cc that caused my gluten reaction. It is driving me nuts. I keep getting contamiated from my keyboard and every time i get so sick to my stomach were i want to puke and never leave the bathroom. Or maybe i have always been nasuated it is just that i was always pg before so never realized it was gluten instead of morning sickness lol.

So is there anything i can take to make me stop so nasuated.

And no i cant be pg, hubby was fixed 3 years ago lol

paula

Osteoporosis, and sacroiliac arthritis diagnosed 32 yrs of age.  Chronic low wbc, Severe constipation, Migraines, severe GERD, multiple miscarriages, Sjrogen's disease, positive ANA, thyroid nodules (hyperthryoid), fatty liver disease with elevated enzymes, low vitamin D, low protein, IBS, SIBO, Discoid lupus, mulitple food allergies and massive hair loss.  I left my career because I was too sick to keep working, and it was devastating because I couldn't apply for disability without a diagnosis.  My daughter was a preemie and she has Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) and had a positive ANA and Rheumatoid Factor at 16 and now has been dx'd with Hashimoto's.

Allergic to:  corn, rice, beans, tomatoes, dairy.  Not diagnosed as celiac.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter