Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blondebombshell

Feel Like Poop. :(

had a bagel today and my stomach is HUGE and bloated! anyone think it can be celiac? my skin is also going down the tubes. i have a huge cystic pimple to rid myself of and i feel horrible. could i feel like crap for only having gluten back in my diet for 1 week? (my doc wanted me to eat gluten for a blood test/endo)

- gluten free since August 2007

- endoscopy came back negative for celiac in December 2007

- bloodwork confirms egg allergy

- allergy testing confirms only banana, apple, melon, egg and environmental allergies

i get hives anywhere on my waist down and less bloating/constipation when i do not eat wheat.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Sounds like celiac to me. I feel like crap if I eat one tiny bit of gluten so I would say yes, you could feel that bad after one week.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

Beth

Gluten free since January 2007.

thanks for the hug. :)

my questions is though - he wants me to eat gluten from now until december 7th! i dunno if i can handle it for that long!!!

:( plus now i have a giant zit and i *think* its b/c of gluten!

- gluten free since August 2007

- endoscopy came back negative for celiac in December 2007

- bloodwork confirms egg allergy

- allergy testing confirms only banana, apple, melon, egg and environmental allergies

i get hives anywhere on my waist down and less bloating/constipation when i do not eat wheat.