Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kathy'sUnicorns

Spicey Potato Wedges

Please tell me that they are not coated in flour. I can't tell. They are the kind that you get at the grocery store at the deli counter where the "hot" convenince food is. I've had three of them so far as it looked like they weren't dreadged in anthing. Now that I'm looking at someothers it looks like it may have been :(

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Please tell me that they are not coated in flour. I can't tell. They are the kind that you get at the grocery store at the deli counter where the "hot" convenince food is. I've had three of them so far as it looked like they weren't dreadged in anthing. Now that I'm looking at someothers it looks like it may have been :(

I don't know about the coating, but the risk of cc is way too great for me to consume.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

Also dont know but would personally stay away from that type of food purchase, even if the potatoes are "ok" what else was cooked in the oil?

bet they would be really easy to make at home tho..... hmmmmm think I will be expirimental cooking today ;)

Just my .00000002 cents worth

If I knew what I was doing years ago I would have half a clue today!

Join eNewsletter

Thanks! They were definately dredged in flour or cc as my stomach is really hurting and the bloating has begun. I guess since I'm three weeks or so on my Gluten free lifestyle I will still make some errors and with this reaction I will definately learn from them!!

I will have to try making them at home as well. Instead of spicey maybe so garlic potato wedges mmmmmm.....

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter