Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amybeth

Jules Thin Crust, Newtown Pa

The second store for Jules Thin Crust will open tomorrow in Newtown, PA - Easy shot off of I-95 and not too bad going from Rt 1 to 95 N, either.

Great gluten-free pizza --- only NON-gluten-free ingredients are the BBQ sauce and the sausage. All other pizzas/ingredients are gluten-free and yummy thin crust!

Have to order a whole pie - no gluten-free pizza by the slice, but it reheats well (in the oven) and it's super yummy. You won't regret ordering a whole pie.

Amy

Gluten Free since 4/05 - adult onset

Symptoms for 4+ years prior

Immediate family tests negative

No Known family members w/ celiac disease

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

THANKS SO MUCH. I'M IN MEDIA SO SHOULD BE CLOSE.

WAS THERE A LINK TO THE NEW STORE.

DID YOU GET IT DARIY FREE?

HUMMMMMMMMMMMM CAN'T WAIT.

JUDY

Judy in Southern CA

Join eNewsletter

That sounds good--I was just saying to my husband earlier that I could really go for a pizza.

Judy--I'm sure we could order without cheese.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

I'm sure they would/could do a pie w/out cheese, if necessary. Some of them are not your typical pie - for example they top one crust with Greek Salad - YUMMY (but that one doesn't re-heat so well).

Not sure, either, about website ---- Might be linked from the Doylestown site. If you search "Jules Thin Crust" I'm sure you can find them....Could probably get their # too.....the new store is on Sycamore Street in Newtown.

Amy

Join eNewsletter

Loraleena

Can you give me a total addy for Manny's in Easton? Next time I'm out that way Iwill try that one... I've had Jules & I thought it was good but we have a better tasting one here in sw pa... plus it is soooo much cheaper. I got a two topping at Jules & it was just about $20.00, here I get the same thing (only better) for under $13.00 Plus they have Italian pastas also..

mamaw

Join eNewsletter

Jules can get pricey, you're right. But their ingredients are all organic, so I can justify the expense.

Nice to hear about Manny's my sister graduated from Lafayette in spring - had I known there was gluten-free pasta near by I would have definitely made her take me there!

Maybe she and I will have to visit her alma mater and get some of the yummy goodies, too.

Amy

Join eNewsletter

I... am... so... jealous!!!!! Jeez, there is NOTHING like that around here! :angry:<_<

-Sarah

--Son, Lucas, age 7. Gluten-free since May 2007

--Son, Ezra, age 5. Gluten-free 10/13/07. Bipolar tendencies, massively improved on gluten-free diet! He's also allergic to a jillion antibiotics.

--My mother has Celiac Disease, dx'ed by Positive Blood Tests and Biopsy. Diagnosed Sarcoidosis 6/08.

--Myself, Gluten-free since 8/07

Time heals all hurt of heart... but time must be won.

Join eNewsletter

Loraleena

Can you give me a total addy for Manny's in Easton? Next time I'm out that way Iwill try that one... I've had Jules & I thought it was good but we have a better tasting one here in sw pa... plus it is soooo much cheaper. I got a two topping at Jules & it was just about $20.00, here I get the same thing (only better) for under $13.00 Plus they have Italian pastas also..

mamaw

It is near my mom's house. I will call her and get the info.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter