Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRUMI1968

Breast Pain For A Week

I've been having breast pain for about a week or so now, pretty strongly, and maybe for a month or two really mildly. It is only my left breast, it is on the outside, and my partner and I noticed it is bigger there than the other breast.

I'm going to go see the doctor; but does anyone have any thoughts? (Not normally a breast-pain type period person, can't possibly be preggers, only real change in diet is to do more raw stuff; other symptoms are feeling really acidy all the time, and being very tired.)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just wanted say going to the doctor is the right decision. I know many of us do not have real high opinions of doctors, but at times we do have to put some truat in them. This may not have anything to do with what you are eating.

Good luck!

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!