This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

Jestgar Rising Star

I've decided to do "no makeup fridays". I'll try to do my face so subtly that it looks like I'm naturally gorgeous without makeup :D

Over did a little on the eyeliner, and I think underdid the foundation a bit, but it's fun to have a new thing to try.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlp252 Apprentice

Colors of the day:

Foundation: Tried a completely new color family today--beige. I'm wearing "Fairly Light" in matte. I like this one too, lol. So that's three color families that look good on me, lol. I have one more family to try after this.

Blush: New Car Smell (the free sample). I like this too, but Pink Ribbon is holding as my favorite, lol. I think this may be slightly to the orange side for some of you, but it looks pretty natural on me.

Eye color: Exhale, a very nice medium brown. It looks very smokey, and is dark enough that I think it could be used as a light eyeliner. I ended up wiping most of it off though since I'm not wearing other eye makeup, lol. I also reached for Good China, which seems to be the one I reach for the most, so this one may end up being one of my favorites, lol.

a perfectly overdone and overly dramatic face for a casual friday at work LOL. I like it though :lol:

:lol:

I've decided to do "no makeup fridays". I'll try to do my face so subtly that it looks like I'm naturally gorgeous without makeup :D

Yeah, that's it, that's what I'm trying to do to. :P

Mango04 Enthusiast
<_< They just extended the current special. Hate it when they do that <_< LOL
dlp252 Apprentice
<_< They just extended the current special. Hate it when they do that <_< LOL

Me too, but I did notice that the brush they are sending out is different...may be worth another order, lol.

Okay, maybe NOT, lol. :lol: Spend more than $30 to get a $10 brush, lol.

dlp252 Apprentice

Oh, HOLD THE PHONE! :lol:

The kabuki they are sending out isn't listed on the brushes page anymore! AND, they have two new brushes...the angled blush and the baby kabuki (new in the sense they weren't there the last time I looked, lol).

Mango04 Enthusiast
Oh, HOLD THE PHONE! :lol:

The kabuki they are sending out isn't listed on the brushes page anymore! AND, they have two new brushes...the angled blush and the baby kabuki (new in the sense they weren't there the last time I looked, lol).

:o omg I was so hoping they would give away that sooscho brush! :( If only I had been patient enough to wait :lol: Oh well!

cruelshoes Enthusiast

News of the day. I just got a text message that my order is with the delivery courier, and the DHL website says it should be delivered today. With any luck I will have new colors to try this afternoon when I get home from work. I think I may have a "new makeup waiting at home" induced migraine later.

I think fair medium is my current favorite, although I go back and forth between that and fairly light. How have I lived this long with out the mint green concealer? That stuff is so great for covering red marks.

I actually got a double take from one of the dads at our Girl Scout meeting this week. The girls and my co-leader all told me I looked pretty.

My husband and I were at the grocery store yesterday, and as we were walking out, he mentioned that the guy behind us in line was really "checking me out." I am well on my way to being a trophy wife. :)

I'm actually kinda glad they extended the special. It gives me more time to try what I already have and spend some time figuring out what I really need to buy. Otherwise, I just want to fill up my cart with everything to get tne new special.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

confused Community Regular
News of the day. I just got a text message that my order is with the delivery courier, and the DHL website says it should be delivered today. With any luck I will have new colors to try this afternoon when I get home from work. I think I may have a "new makeup waiting at home" induced migraine later.

I think fair medium is my current favorite, although I go back and forth between that and fairly light. How have I lived this long with out the mint green concealer? That stuff is so great for covering red marks.

I actually got a double take from one of the dads at our Girl Scout meeting this week. The girls and my co-leader all told me I looked pretty.

My husband and I were at the grocery store yesterday, and as we were walking out, he mentioned that the guy behind us in line was really "checking me out." I am well on my way to being a trophy wife. :)

I'm actually kinda glad they extended the special. It gives me more time to try what I already have and spend some time figuring out what I really need to buy. Otherwise, I just want to fill up my cart with everything to get tne new special.

I am so jealous u are getting urs today, can i live threw u this weekend lol.

Nice to kow the mint concelor works great i cant wait to get mine and try it

Yay on becoming an trophy wife, i bet that feels so great.

paula

Me too, but I did notice that the brush they are sending out is different...may be worth another order, lol.

Okay, maybe NOT, lol. :lol: Spend more than $30 to get a $10 brush, lol.

hey no more makeup for you, u have to pay an dentist bill, im just kidding.

That is a deal spend 30 to get an 10 dollar brush lol

paula

dlp252 Apprentice

Yay Colleen is going to have new makeup today!!!!

Okay, did any of you see this thread over at the EM forums...I thought of Mango when I saw the pictures, lol:

Open Original Shared Link

hey no more makeup for you, u have to pay an dentist bill, im just kidding.

That is a deal spend 30 to get an 10 dollar brush lol

:lol: Yeah...I actually went over and cleared out a couple of things from my cart with the intent of ordering my two kits...THEN I came to my senses and remembered the stupid dental bill. :P Sheesh, I could buy my much wanted Wii AND a WHOLE BUNCH of kits at EM for that, lol.

Oh i know we want an wii so bad here to, but waiting for tax money to buy that for the kids birthdays and hubbys birthday in march lol If i can wait that long lol.

Hey mine is with the delivery courier but the website still says i wont get it til monday, but maybe the courier is driving staight here and come straight to my house. I can dream right lol

paula

who is sitting here with no makeup on with the hopes it will be here soon lol

Mango04 Enthusiast
Yay Colleen is going to have new makeup today!!!!

Okay, did any of you see this thread over at the EM forums...I thought of Mango when I saw the pictures, lol:

Open Original Shared Link

:lol::lol::lol:

That's exactly what I look like when I first get an order! LOL

I really want to try waffle cone now :rolleyes:

I really wish the EM website would just photograph all the colors like that. It would be so much easier!

Last night I decided to majorly experiment with colors. I had samba lessons on one eye, starry eyed on another...then I put daydream on one side of my face and new car smell on the other. I looked like some sort of deranged zombie :rolleyes: LOL.

Ya know, the name "new car smell" is kind of growing on me....

dlp252 Apprentice
Hey mine is with the delivery courier but the website still says i wont get it til monday, but maybe the courier is driving staight here and come straight to my house. I can dream right lol

Hey, delivery courrier is a GOOD sign!!! Mine usually says that on the day it will be delivered!

I really want to try waffle cone now :rolleyes:

I looked like some sort of deranged zombie :rolleyes: LOL.

Ya know, the name "new car smell" is kind of growing on me....

:lol: on the Deranged Zombie! Yes, I want a few more colors after seeing that thread too, lol. I never minded the name new car smell, but it just doesn't give a clue as to the color at all, lol.

Mango04 Enthusiast

what does delivery arranged no comments expected mean, does that mean i will get it today or what lol.

paula

dlp252 Apprentice

Paula, I've never seen that message before! :unsure:

L.A. Contributor

I just went one their site and noticed one of their lotions (Horsetal Everyday Everywear) has hydrogenated vegetable oil--am I out to lunch or is that not glutenous?

Mango04 Enthusiast
I just went one their site and noticed one of their lotions (Horsetal Everyday Everywear) has hydrogenated vegetable oil--am I out to lunch or is that not glutenous?

erm...maybe if it's wheat germ oil it is...but I doubt that's what they use.

Paula, I've never seen that message before! :unsure:

of course i have to get some thing that no one else has ever heard of lmao, i was kinda hoping it meant it was on its way so no more details would be shown cause it would be in my hands, but that was posted at 9 am and its now after 2, so i guess it might not happen lol

paula

Darn210 Enthusiast

Ladies . . . this is a raid!!! I'm looking for Richard!!!! What have you done with him???!!!

:ph34r:Mango knows what I'm talking about. :ph34r:

Sometimes, the silly thread just overflows . . . :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
Ladies . . . this is a raid!!! I'm looking for Richard!!!! What have you done with him???!!!

well, Donna's the one that's ordered waay more makeup than she could possibly ever wear. Is it possible that sunlight concealer also disguises 5 o'clock shadow?
dlp252 Apprentice

Richard is not here...I suspect he is still chasing his mojo around.

well, Donna's the one that's ordered waay more makeup than she could possibly ever wear. Is it possible that sunlight concealer also disguises 5 o'clock shadow?

It just might. :P It seems to work on everything else.

babinsky Apprentice

I am feeling sooo left out :( My order has not come yet and I am redoing almost all of my makeup. I am ready for a new me....thinking about a Lifestyle Lift too....haven't decided how far to go...maybe the new make- up will be enough to satisfy me for now....LOL

dlp252 Apprentice
I am feeling sooo left out :( My order has not come yet and I am redoing almost all of my makeup. I am ready for a new me....thinking about a Lifestyle Lift too....haven't decided how far to go...maybe the new make- up will be enough to satisfy me for now....LOL

Grrrr...I want your order to hurry up and get there too!!!

Mango04 Enthusiast

In exchange for Richard's release, we demand 1 million "Everything Kits."

Everyone - I just found out Jess is a spy. She's really a non-make-up-wearing scientist. :o Don't trust anything she says! :lol:

Archived