This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

Mango04 Enthusiast

Has anyone tried Theme Park blush?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast

Welcome Em :)

So glad you decided to speak up and join in on the madness :lol:

Yes, do tell what your favorites are.

Ack, I am so behind! I will be back later.....

Cheri A Contributor

:lol::D:lol: You girls are so funny!!

Thanks to all of the tips from all of you, and some browsing at the EM thread, I decided to try it again today. MUCH better!! There was a tip there to put foundation on FIRST and then a little bit of concealer. I tried that and it worked.

I do think my face is a little itchy though? I'm heading out to the grocery store and the HFS this afternoon. We'll see if DH notices the difference in my face when he gets home, lol!

Mango04 Enthusiast

Hey Donna is this you? :lol::lol::lol:

Open Original Shared Link

cruelshoes Enthusiast
I've been a lurking cult member but decided to speak up.

And now I want a nice new haircut...and maybe some earrings....I'm turning all girly, it's so weird. But fun :)

-Em

Welcome to the cult, Em! You can check out any time you like, but never leave. :) Tell us what you are wearing and how beautiful you look. You are exactly like me - I never wore makep before this thread got started. I still had all the makeup I wore to my wedding 12 years ago, and it was hardly touched! This really is fun, isn't it.

Hi Em! Welcome to the crazy make-up cult thread...Hey, is it a coincidence that your name is EM and you love EM makeup, lol?!!!

What Em forgot to tell you is that her name didn't used to be Em, it was Christina. She had it legally changed to Em when she secretly joined the cult. :lol:

Accckkkk! The special box is gone completely...

Could it be...

Might it be....

Or is this just another FAKE OUT! :P

Breathe deep - remember this is what happened last time too. The special disappeared and then later that night the new one came up. I bet before we all go to bed tonight there is a new special. I think I'll go to bed now!!! :)

dlp252 Apprentice

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, it actually ISN'T me, lol!!!! :lol: That is too funny...SEE I am NOT weird!!! :lol:

What Em forgot to tell you is that her name didn't used to be Em, it was Christina. She had it legally changed to Em when she secretly joined the cult. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Breathe deep - remember this is what happened last time too. The special disappeared and then later that night the new one came up. I bet before we all go to bed tonight there is a new special. I think I'll go to bed now!!! :)

Oh hells bells! :lol: I'd better NOT have to stay up til midnight for the new special. :P

ewalton Newbie

Wow, this cult is so welcoming! How nice ^_^

One of my favorites that I haven't seem mentioned here is the Morocco eyeshadow used as a liner with some of the brown shades. I love hot chocolate/countryside/morocco :) I also really like the cypress eyeshadow as a liner, but I haven't found really good highlighter/lid shades to go with it. I think I've just been using baby bath so far.

I also tried one of the cleaning bars - the bergamont/sage/niaouli one- and it's been very nice. The scent is nice without being way too strong. I have normal/dry skin, and the cleaning bar plus horsetail everyday everywhere is leaving my skin nice and soft and glowy! It's so much nicer than everything I tried before. :wub:

I've been mostly using apple as blush, but if I'm not careful I can wind up with way too much (I have really light skin- sandy fair beige). I think I might try the cherry fizz eyeshadow as a blush, it might be more subtle. Nick-nack is in my cart waiting for the new special!

Um, if I admit that I was running way late this morning and so I'm not wearing anything but some girl's day lip color, am I gonna get kicked out? I'll put more on when I get home, promise!

-Em (it was my name before EM too, I swear, honest....)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast
:lol::D:lol: You girls are so funny!!

Thanks to all of the tips from all of you, and some browsing at the EM thread, I decided to try it again today. MUCH better!!

I do think my face is a little itchy though?

Glad you got better results with your second attempt Cheri :)

Did you mousturize really well before application? Could be the formulation too, Intensive is more drying and might be the cause of the itching.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Donna, you have a spreadsheet twin!!!

Maybe she'll come join our cult.....

You can check out any time you like, but never leave. :)

Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlp252 Apprentice
Um, if I admit that I was running way late this morning and so I'm not wearing anything but some girl's day lip color, am I gonna get kicked out? I'll put more on when I get home, promise!

Nope...the fact that you put GIRL's DAY will tide you over, lol!!! :lol:

Donna, you have a spreadsheet twin!!!

:lol: Amazing isn't it?!

jerseyangel Proficient

OMG--there are two of them!!!!!! :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
One of my favorites that I haven't seem mentioned here is the Morocco eyeshadow used as a liner with some of the brown shades. I love hot chocolate/countryside/morocco :) I also really like the cypress eyeshadow as a liner, but I haven't found really good highlighter/lid shades to go with it. I think I've just been using baby bath so far.

I LOVE love love Morocco too.

I hear Good China (as many ladies here have mentioned) and Rare Silk are good neutral highlighters for the lid and brow bone.

-Em (it was my name before EM too, I swear, honest....)

:lol::lol:

Never! Once you're in, you're in.

Jestgar Rising Star

:lol::lol::lol:

jerseyangel Proficient

I have in my cart: Cherry Fizz Lip Gloss, Silver Spoon and Rare Silk Eye Colors, and another sample pack with 3 versions of my favorite foundation--Cool Fair-Medium, Jump Rope Blush and Sunlight Concealer.

What do ya'll think?

Green12 Enthusiast

Excellent Patti :)

I can only vouch personally for the Sunlight concealer, it's really good at disguising the circles under the eyes.

I have heard good things about the other colors in your cart too.

jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks, Julie :D I am dying to try the sunlight concealer after all the good things I've heard about it from a lot of you.

dlp252 Apprentice

I can personally vouch for the sunlight concealor myself....just look at my picture...I have HUGE bags under my eyes, but you can barely see them.

:lol: Amazing to me too!

I have in my cart: Cherry Fizz Lip Gloss, Silver Spoon and Rare Silk Eye Colors, and another sample pack with 3 versions of my favorite foundation--Cool Fair-Medium, Jump Rope Blush and Sunlight Concealer.

What do ya'll think?

Good choices! :)

Mango04 Enthusiast

My cart:

Personal Custom Kit - Full

Waffle Cone blush

Pick Me Up Pink

Intensive Fair Concealer

Cool Multi-Tasking Neutral in Original Glo

Premium Foundation brush

Long Handled Kabuki

This seems like such a tiny order. :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast

For a milli-hair of a second, the Specials page psychs me out and I think a new box is loading at the top to reveal what we have all been waiting for :blink:

......BUT then it jumps to the lip scrub and face wipes

I had an idea, maybe we could have a tip for he day, steal it from the EM board and post it over here, or if a cosmetically talented cult member stumbles on to something whilst experimenting they can share too.

Jestgar Rising Star
My cart:

Personal Custom Kit - Full

Waffle Cone blush

Pick Me Up Pink

Intensive Fair Concealer

Cool Multi-Tasking Neutral in Original Glo

Premium Foundation brush

Long Handled Kabuki

This seems like such a tiny order. :lol:

Don't forget your free kit!!

Green12 Enthusiast

Fun order Mango, and as Jess said don't forget a free sample kit!! Might as well, it's free.

I'm in a shopping kind of mood today, that could be dangerous :lol:

I've loaded several things in my cart that everyone has recommended because I don't want to forget, or have to go back in this thread, probably a spreadsheet would come in handy :lol:

I wish EM had a shopping cart feature like Old Navy where you could save things for later. Or a wish list you could add things to, that way you could gather things together that you want to try and save them and then you wouldn't have to clear your cart everytime you are going to make a purchase and then forget all those things you put in.

Does that make sense?

Mango04 Enthusiast
Fun order Mango, and as Jess said don't forget a free sample kit!! Might as well, it's free.

So I guess I'll order three more multi-tasking foundation samples lol some more pmup concealer and hmm...oh gosh, I'll have to think carefully about the blush selection :lol:

I'm in a shopping kind of mood today, that could be dangerous :lol:

I've loaded several things in my cart that everyone has recommended because I don't want to forget, or have to go back in this thread, probably a spreadsheet would come in handy :lol:

I wish EM had a shopping cart feature like Old Navy where you could save things for later. Or a wish list you could add things to, that way you could gather things together that you want to try and save them and then you wouldn't have to clear your cart everytime you are going to make a purchase and then forget all those things you put in.

Does that make sense?

Good idea!

I had an idea, maybe we could have a tip for he day, steal it from the EM board and post it over here, or if a cosmetically talented cult member stumbles on to something whilst experimenting they can share too.

Another good idea!

Who has a tip of the day??? :D:D

Oh I have one: Jojoba oil as moisturizer. Just a few drops under your foundation. It's basic and all natural, and helps the foundation melt a bit into a creamier consistency. It works well under the eyes before adding sunlight concealer too. :)

p.s. I don't consider myself cosmetically talented, but I like the term. :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice
a cosmetically talented cult member

:lol::lol:

Does that make sense?

Yep, quite used to that type of thing...I shop at several places that have a "wish list" or "save for later" area. Very handy.

Mango04 Enthusiast

I think I'll get a sample of Email Me. Does anybody have this one?

confused Community Regular
I think I'll get a sample of Email Me. Does anybody have this one?

I have it, but havent tried it yet, i will tommorow and post about it cause i doubt the new special will be up before then lol

paula

Green12 Enthusiast
I kept trying the pinks trying to find my perfect one, and I think I found it in Pink Ribbon...I need one with more lavendar now...

Sorry I missed this, I think I missed a lot of posts today...wasn't in tip top cult shape :lol:

Donna, if you want a more lavender blush color Best Friends might be what you are looking for. I got that in my last sample kit order and it's a rose meets lavender color.

I've just spent the last half hour or so going through colors and adding/deleting from my cart :wacko:

Here's what I have so far:

Mini Eyeshadow Kit (my second :lol: )

Samba Lessons

Good China

Countryside

On The Phone

Rare Silk

Smokey Eyeliner

Hot Chocolate

Pressed Olive

In The Garden

Starry Eyed

Personal Custom Kit

Soft Bronzer Blush

Waffle Cone Blush

Email Me Blush

Fresh Air BLush

Nick Nack BLush

Natural Reflections Fair Finishing Powder

(selections are subject to change at any given moment as I change my mind often :lol:)

Now I need to work on my sample kit.....

Archived