Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mango04

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Our wise cult-thread founder has spoken.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey I never claimed to know what I was talking about LOL!

How cool is that about the wishlist? Weren't we just suggesting that?

I am thinking that I need to move as much toward the lilac/purple hues as possible for blush color, and maybe eye? Has anyone tried Splendid??

No but I really like Anytime.

Look, there's even one for people who like cats: http://www.meowcosmetics.com/ I think that one is my next favorite after EM, 'cause they just took their theme and really ran with it!

:lol: They really did, didn't they? How funny is that?

Oh, and I'm trying an experiment today...put the only finishing dust I have on as a primer on HALF my face...well really just on one eye, and lightly over that same side of my face. I want to see what happens as the day goes on. :lol::P

Good luck with the scientific experiment, Donna! :lol:

So I'm back to really liking Corner Office blush. It's great when applied with the Eve brush. I add a bit of Soft Touch (pink) over it and it's awesome. :D

Have I sufficiently raved about Soft Touch yet? It probably only works for really fair skin tones. I think I need a jumbo size container of it though. :D

Oh, and I'm trying an experiment today...put the only finishing dust I have on as a primer on HALF my face...well really just on one eye, and lightly over that same side of my face. I want to see what happens as the day goes on. :lol::P

:lol::lol:

I'm dying to here what happens. I've wanted to try similar things, but never had the courage!

So, I guess I will be needing Silk Dust then.....

I have the Finishing Dust, I liked the BE Mineral Veil actually, so I thought this was the EM version of that. I don't like hearing it has corn starch in it however, I don't want to put that on my face :o

They are adding a Wish List Button to several sections. Very cool!

Did I not have this very idea/suggestion/request a few days ago?

A room full of EM women IS following this thread

I have just two more products to add, but I can't decided...

The pressure is getting to me... :lol:

Ack, what shall I choose! :P

Decisions, decisions :lol:

I hope you are charting the data of your scientific experiment with this wonderful gluten-free makeup :D

So I'm back to really liking Corner Office blush.

Have I sufficiently raved about Soft Touch yet?

Corner Office and Soft Touch are going into my mini kit!!

I'll be anxious to hear what happens :)

Did I not have this very idea/suggestion/request a few days ago?

A room full of EM women IS following this thread

Oh no, Julie you are right, you are not a spy from EM are you??? :lol:

I love the tinted silk dust, but forgot to try it on under the foundation yesterday. I was to busy trying to do my butterfly eyes, which came out pretty good but I do need more practice before pics! :D

All this talk about Corner Office...I'll have to go back and try it again... is it not dark? Maybe I'll mix it with Anytime...so far Anytime looks great with anything too dark for me.

In my Crystal Ball I see a new special for Monday! ;)

Ok, definatly trying the TSD under foundation today!

All this talk about Corner Office...I'll have to go back and try it again... is it not dark? Maybe I'll mix it with Anytime...so far Anytime looks great with anything too dark for me.

The trick is to use a tiny bit. I have a large container of it, so I just use the dust that happens to be in the cap when I open it up. At the rate I'm going with it, the container will seriously last me forever !!!! :lol:

Holy crap THERE'S A NEW SPECIAL!!! ORDER NOW!!!!

Enter discount code SfYekQ in your cart to get 5% off your order before Feb 15th! And all orders over $35 (after discount and minus shipping) receive a free foundation/eye color sample of Ivory as well as your new Sunlight Finishing Dust and Bisque Color Corrector ! These colors are sample sizes of some of our new products that will be released later this month! Ivory is a color that was requested by all of you

Ha! I caused the new special to go up. I finally gave up and emptied my cart to order the sample only and some lip gloss.

I removed my eyeshadow kit and re-entered it all under the wish list. Just before pushing the order button for the sample I checked the special one more time. There it was.

Now I have to go put the eyeshadow kit back into my cart lol.

Ok, so this is how EM is going to roll in 2008......

5% discount? $35 total? No brushes??

:lol::lol::lol:

I was kinda upset, i was hoping for some brushes. My cart was for 35.50, now i will have to look for something to get it above since the total has to be 35 after discount, ughhhh.

Did anyone like the stuff they are giving?

paula

Little chink in the wish list armor, lol. I tried to order the stuff in my regular cart, and pressed checkout...it kept taking me to my wishlist cart wanting me to finish picking my stuff...I couldn't take the pressure so I had to delete the wishlist kit. :lol: Now, I'll have to reload that later... {{sigh}}

But those little ladies watching the big screen are STILL FAST...few seconds after I submitted my order it was packed. :P

~~~

5.5 hours into my experiment and these are my findings thus far:

Left eye (said eye being the one with the "primer"), still looks exactly like it did when I put everything on.

Right eye (said eye being the one withOUT the "primer"), is creasing at the crease, lol!! Said right eye also feels oilier than said left eye. :lol: (Hey, I hang out with attorney type folks all day)

Left side of face MAY be slightly less shiney than the right side (said right side being without "primer"), but there is not much difference...now that may be because I didn't really put much on the left side...I put only whatever was left on my brush after putting it on my eye, lol.

What does it all mean? Finishing powder as primer seems to work. :lol:

IT'S HERE:

Enter discount code SfYekQ in your cart to get 5% off your order before Feb 15th! And all orders over $35 (after discount and minus shipping) receive a free foundation/eye color sample of Ivory as well as your new Sunlight Finishing Dust and Bisque Color Corrector ! These colors are sample sizes of some of our new products that will be released later this month! Ivory is a color that was requested by all of you

So here's what I ordered today...sit down eveyone...it's a long list.... :lol:

Custom Kits: Personal Custom Kit - Mini

Thanks for posting the results of your experiment, Donna. Do we get a flow chart with that? :lol:

So here's what I ordered today...sit down eveyone...it's a long list....

Great order!

So after this, you will own every single eye shadow right? :lol::lol:

Ok, so this is how EM is going to roll in 2008......

5% discount? $35 total? No brushes??

<_<

:lol:

I know, they had us all spoiled with mass quantities of free brushes.

Thanks for posting the results of your experiment, Donna. Do we get a flow chart with that? :lol:

So after this, you will own every single eye shadow right? :lol::lol:

Started said flow chart, but not finished. :P

Not quite ALL the eyeshadows YET. If you can believe it, there are still 13 (not counting the brow colors I haven't orderd yet, which colors I will never order, lol) more to try after this. :P

I think I can wait on the rest though...maybe order a sample here or there with each order from now on, lol.

Good effort Joni :lol:

Donna, your order is so much FUN!!!

I know, they had us all spoiled with mass quantities of free brushes.

Yeah, EM giveth and then EM taketh away :(

I'm debating whether or not I should order.....I'm not sure if I am interested in all the freebies for this special and is a 5% discount really worth it? What if the next special contains free brushes???

Am I showing up as mangoes now?

Yes I noticed that before that you were back to mangoes, poof, in a flash the girl we caught a glimpse of is gone :(

......Mango giveth, and Mango taketh away

Hmmm, I was hoping for a better special! I will have to go see what I have in my cart.

Donna, LOL @ hanging out with attorney types all day! I will be working with court reporters soon.

I'm debating whether or not I should order.....I'm not sure if I am interested in all the freebies for this special and is a 5% discount really worth it? What if the next order contains free brushes???

Im with you, im ot all that tempted to place an order. One the special is not that exciting and i havent got my money in yet, and i dont want to put it on the credit card lol. Im thinkig i wont order til the next special, but i am going to do an sample kit cause i need more foundation lol

paula

5.5 hours into my experiment and these are my findings thus far:

What does it all mean? Finishing powder as primer seems to work. :lol:

Excellent report Donna!!

It sounds like Silk Dust is good stuff, an excellent primer, keeping the minerals in place and set, controls oil....

Am I right?

And more importantly it's going in my cart!

Not quite ALL the eyeshadows YET. If you can believe it, there are still 13 (not counting the brow colors I haven't orderd yet, which colors I will never order, lol) more to try after this

Not to mention any NEW colors that they may or may not be unvieling for the new season :D

Hmmm, I was hoping for a better special!

Me too Cheri, me too!