This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

Green12 Enthusiast
Ok i am so mad, i finally decided i was going to order, well then i called to see how much my gas bill and it was 800 bucks, so now i cant order and i wanted more makeup. So i guess i have to live threw all of u and the new makeup til i get my crop check in, ughhhhhh. Or maybe ill pull out the lovely credit card, but i hate to, hate to, hate to lol

Awww Paula, the makeup will still be in your cart ready to order when you are financially able :)

All, right, all right. Calm yourselves, my children. I am here to share in the beautious experience that is cosmetics. Shall we pray together?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::o:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gaylord is looking good!!!

Has anyone used their skin care stuff? Like the soap bars for washing your face? I want to try it because it's gluten-free (right?) but my esthetician said not to use bars because they harbor bacteria. Anyone have ideas?

Someone has said really good things about the bar soaps, I can't remember who.

Yes, everything from EM is gluten free.

I didn't even think of that about bar soaps, good point. I've been using liquid facial cleanser for ever and ever.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
confusedks Enthusiast
No, but I'm tempted. I use Kiss My Face olive oil bar soap for my face and it's the best thing. I'm mainly avoiding the EM bar soaps b/c they contain soy, but otherwise I would definitely order them.

Wait, you guys avoid soy in products!?? :huh: Ahhh! I would never be able to use anything! LOL! I mean, I guess it could be a problem. Like I wouldn't take a bath with soy milk in it, lol. But ahhhhh!

confusedks Enthusiast

Ugh, this stupid thread is going to get me into so much trouble! :lol: LOL! I am going to but the "I can't believe it kit." I swear I am buying this just because I'm bored! LOL! :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
Ugh, this stupid thread is going to get me into so much trouble! :lol: LOL! I am going to but the "I can't believe it kit." I swear I am buying this just because I'm bored! LOL! :lol:

:lol:

I haven't ordered yet, I keep changing things around in my cart :lol:

I still have two kits, a personal custom mini kit and the eyeshadow mini kit, and then a silk dust.

My eye colors have stayed the same, but I've changed out blushes in the other kit.

As of now I have in there (and I might change my mind another 20 times):

Soft Bronzer

Fresh Air

Corner Office

Email Me

Snooze Bar

Everyday Bronzer

Anybody have any reveiws or thoughts about these blush colors??

Gaylord??

Mango04 Enthusiast
Wait, you guys avoid soy in products!?? :huh: Ahhh! I would never be able to use anything! LOL! I mean, I guess it could be a problem. Like I wouldn't take a bath with soy milk in it, lol. But ahhhhh!

Only because one of my main symptoms from soy is acne. I don't want to purposely slather soy all over my skin....

:lol: about the soy milk bath LOL

Mango04 Enthusiast
Gaylord??

I have thoughts on some of your colors, but I'll post later b/c I gotta leave the office. LOL

Somone just put a massive plate of brownies and cookies on my desk (something from a catered event earlier) and I guess I'm responsible for doing something with them. :unsure: Hmmm...what to do....package them up and bring them to the homeless people up the street????? Gluten delivery for the homeless.... ? :unsure:

Okay I'll be back some other time...hopefully Gaylord will have shared his thoughts on your shades by then. I'm eagerly awaiting his response.

confusedks Enthusiast
Only because one of my main symptoms from soy is acne. I don't want to purposely slather soy all over my skin....

:lol: about the soy milk bath LOL

That's interesting about soy and acne. That makes sense. I don't think I'll do it because I don't think I want extra bacteria all over my soap that I use to CLEAN my face, lol. :lol:;)

I have a new plan! I am going to get my mom hooked so she can start buying all the kits and we can "share." :lol: :lol:

On another note, I just put Sandy Medium (Matte) on with water! My skin looks ABSOLUTELY flawless! Woah! I am officially hooked on this stuff! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Soft Bronzer

Fresh Air

Corner Office

Email Me

Snooze Bar

Everyday Bronzer

Gaylord??

What I can advise is this: Resist the temptation to purchase blushes at this moment. I will be coming out with three mesmerizing, delicious shades at the end of next week, to round off our Spring Collection. I promise that it will be well worth your wait. Look for these luscious newcomers:

Hint of Sphincter Pink

Barium Beige

Sewage & Sepia

:lol::o:lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

I've only got ONE item left to put in my personal (full size) kit! Thinking I should put in another eyeshadow kit and knock off 10 of the 13 that I don't have yet. :P:lol::ph34r:

The only one I have is Corner Office. I like that well enough I guess, lol. Can't knock my Pink Ribbon and Nick Nack off the top though.

confused Community Regular

I haven't ordered yet, I keep changing things around in my cart :lol:

I still have two kits, a personal custom mini kit and the eyeshadow mini kit, and then a silk dust.

My eye colors have stayed the same, but I've changed out blushes in the other kit.

As of now I have in there (and I might change my mind another 20 times):

Soft Bronzer

Fresh Air

Corner Office

Email Me

Snooze Bar

Everyday Bronzer

Gaylord??

I have email me and snooze bar, i like snooze bar better then email me, but they are both brown with a little peach in them. They are not very bright at all. Today i put on snooze bar and put a little ginger peach in and it was awesome lol Im addicted to ginger peach, i even put some on my lips after i used the lip scrub and it was very pretty lol. I also had it on my eyes today to lol.

paula

paula

Green12 Enthusiast
I have thoughts on some of your colors, but I'll post later b/c I gotta leave the office. LOL

Great, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I hope you donated the brownies and other gluten filled treats :lol:

I have a new plan! I am going to get my mom hooked so she can start buying all the kits and we can "share." :lol: :lol:

Very good plan!

Yay on your foundation :D

Hint of Sphincter Pink

Barium Beige

Sewage & Sepia

Gaylord has spoken.

Suddenly New Car Smell is sounding very appealing :lol:

The only one I have is Corner Office. I like that well enough I guess, lol. Can't knock my Pink Ribbon and Nick Nack off the top though.

Donna, you have practically purchased every item on the EM website :lol:

You should get our cult's top buyer honors or something!

I am really kind of torn between Chit Chat, Nick Nack, and Corner Office....

Have you tried Soft Touch also?

I have email me and snooze bar, i like snooze bar better then email me, but they are both brown with a little peach in them. They are not very bright at all. Today i put on snooze bar and put a little ginger peach in and it was awesome lol

Thanks Paula for the feedback, Snooze Bar just looks and sounds like a pretty color.

Well i decided on monday i am going to order i asked a few people to bring stuff for the superbowl party so that gives me money left over in the superbowl party budget lmao. So im all good to order now lol.

paula

Mango04 Enthusiast

I see...... TOM!

time to implement our super top secret plot.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: <----- kidnapper masks

muhahahahahahahahahaha

Mango04 Enthusiast
Suddenly New Car Smell is sounding very appealing :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

confusedks Enthusiast

I just wanted to share something. Since my obsession with natural products, without chemicals (like EM, obviously, lol) I decided that I didn't want to use "commercial" facial products. I mean, if they really worked, why the heck are there so many of them? Whatever, I could rant forever! :lol: :lol: ;)

Soooo, I went on the EM website and there is a thread devoted to natural, homemade facial care products. Everyone said to use EVOO (yup, Extra Virgin Olive Oil) as moisturizer and someone said for toner to use a 1:1 ratio of Apple Cider Vinegar and Green Tea. For cleanser, just use honey!

Off I went to go and try them. Well, my skin looks AMAZING!!!!! I normally have pretty nice skin, but I wouldn't feel "ugly" if I left the house without my make-up! :o

I know it sounds gross, vinegar, but so far so good! They also suggested lemon for pimples, and lavender oil for scars. I think I am going to alternate EVOO and Lavender oil every other night so I have clean, smooth, scar-less skin! :D:P

If anyone wants the link, here it is! Open Original Shared Link

And, if this is old news, just ignore me! :lol:;)

I just wanted to share something. Since my obsession with natural products, without chemicals (like EM, obviously, lol) I decided that I didn't want to use "commercial" facial products. I mean, if they really worked, why the heck are there so many of them? Whatever, I could rant forever! :lol: :lol: ;)

Soooo, I went on the EM website and there is a thread devoted to natural, homemade facial care products. Everyone said to use EVOO (yup, Extra Virgin Olive Oil) as moisturizer and someone said for toner to use a 1:1 ratio of Apple Cider Vinegar and Green Tea. For cleanser, just use honey!

Off I went to go and try them. Well, my skin looks AMAZING!!!!! I normally have pretty nice skin, but I wouldn't feel "ugly" if I left the house without my make-up! :o

I know it sounds gross, vinegar, but so far so good! They also suggested lemon for pimples, and lavender oil for scars. I think I am going to alternate EVOO and Lavender oil every other night so I have clean, smooth, scar-less skin! :D:P

If anyone wants the link, here it is! Open Original Shared Link

And, if this is old news, just ignore me! :lol:;)

thanks for the tips, u dont smell like a cup of tea tho do you lol.

paula

cruelshoes Enthusiast

Well, I wasn't too enthused about the latest special. I wasn't going to order until the next one, but I just experienced the crappiest week ever. So I decided I needed a pick me up (pink :lol: ). I placed an order just now, but not enough to get the discount and samples. I think they pushed out the next special until 2/15 because that's when they are going to roll out the new website and the next special should be AWESOME! I'll order more then.

Here's what I ordered. If any of you have these and have any opinions let me know.

Custom Kits: Mini Eyeshadow Kit

Thank You

Hot Chocolate

Wild Flowers

Pots and Pans

Emerald Eyeliner

Ping Pong

Starry Eyed

To Do List

Mystic Night

Floating Feathers

Custom Kits: Free Sample Makeup Kit

foundation: (Cool) Cool-Multi-Tasking Neutral 2.5g Original Glo

foundation: (Beige) Beige-Fairly Light 2.5g Original Glo

foundation: (Beige) Beige-Sunkissed Fair 2.5g Original Glo

concealer: Pick Me Up Pink 2.5g

blush or face color: Veranda 2.5g

And now the waiting and stalking of the mailman can begin....

ewalton Newbie
I have email me and snooze bar, i like snooze bar better then email me, but they are both brown with a little peach in them. They are not very bright at all. Today i put on snooze bar and put a little ginger peach in and it was awesome lol Im addicted to ginger peach, i even put some on my lips after i used the lip scrub and it was very pretty lol. I also had it on my eyes today to lol.

paula

paula

Ooh, how was the lip scrub? It's in my current order but that won't get here until Wednesday or so :(

I got:

Lip Colors: Gentle Lip Scrub

Makeup Brushes & Accessories: Mixing Bowls

Blushes & Face Colors: Nick Nack 2.5g

Skin & Body: Cosmetic Wet Wipes 80 Wipes

Lip Colors: Copper Lip Color lip color size

Lip Colors: Plum Dust Lip Color lip color size

Eye Colors: To Do List Small

Eye Colors: In the Garden Small

Eye Colors: Pressed Olive Small

Eye Colors: Mystic Night Small

Custom Kits: Free Sample Makeup Kit

foundation: (Olive) Olive-Olive Fair 2.5g Original Glo

foundation: (Cool) Cool-Multi-Tasking Neutral 2.5g Original Glo

foundation: (Beige) Beige-Sunkissed Fair 2.5g Original Glo

concealer: Multi-Tasking Concealer 2.5g

blush or face color: Fresh Air 2.5g

Kind of a little bit of everything- I already wish I had included more eye colors, though. I couldn't really figure out what foundations to get with the free sample kit so I decided to make *sure* I have the right one already.

-Em

HeartofGlass224 Rookie

Kassandra, great tips! I wonder how the EVOO would work on skin that's sometimes oily....

I solved my bright eyeshadow problem....I put on Corner Office wet this morning, and it's killer! Much brighter and very noticable! So I guess when I want some punch, I'll do that....so Mango, thank you for telling us about applying the foundation wet, I figured if it worked with that, it might for eyes! I also did the same with the fair medium foundation for concealer, since the one I got was too light, and it came out well. I also put a little more foundation over that to blend it together....much better!

I'm getting used to this now...I'm holding my foundation brush low on the bristles so it's stiffer. My husband just told me that I look radiant, not like when I would wear Cover Girl crap and I looked like it was painted on...he thinks this looks very natual and pretty...that made me feel great, because he usually hates when I wear foundation!

Mango04 Enthusiast
On another note, I just put Sandy Medium (Matte) on with water! My skin looks ABSOLUTELY flawless! Woah! I am officially hooked on this stuff! :D

Seeeeeee! :P I'm telling you guys...EM foundation + water = magically flawless perfection (okay maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it's pretty good). You just have to find the correct ratio of water to minerals, and use a good brush (such as the flat top :D )

I LOVE what acv does for my face!!!!!!!!! It is amazing!!!!!!!!! It does reek, but oh well! The best is Bragg's raw organc acv.... :wub: LOL

Have I ever mentioned that I am a little bit obsessed with scar treatments? :lol: I'm off to that link to find out more about this lavender business.

Mango04 Enthusiast
Kassandra, great tips! I wonder how the EVOO would work on skin that's sometimes oily....

I solved my bright eyeshadow problem....I put on Corner Office wet this morning, and it's killer! Much brighter and very noticable! So I guess when I want some punch, I'll do that....so Mango, thank you for telling us about applying the foundation wet, I figured if it worked with that, it might for eyes! I also did the same with the fair medium foundation for concealer, since the one I got was too light, and it came out well. I also put a little more foundation over that to blend it together....much better!

I'm getting used to this now...I'm holding my foundation brush low on the bristles so it's stiffer. My husband just told me that I look radiant, not like when I would wear Cover Girl crap and I looked like it was painted on...he thinks this looks very natual and pretty...that made me feel great, because he usually hates when I wear foundation!

:D I'm glad the wet eye shadow approach worked for you! and that's great about the compliment from your husband!

confusedks Enthusiast
thanks for the tips, u dont smell like a cup of tea tho do you lol.

paula

LOL! No, you can't smell the green tea at all. The ACV is much more overpowering. I asked my mom before I left the house if I smelled like ACV. :lol: She couldn't smell it, only my perfume! :D

I don't know. My skin tends to get shiny/oily and this made my skin just look really radiant and actually helped get rid of the oily look. What people tend to do when they have oily skin is, NOT use a lot of moisturizer, but that makes it worse. Then the skin tries to compensate and it produces MORE oil. ;)

If you want, you could just try a little like on your lower cheek overnight and see how it works. That way if you have a reaction, or it looks yucky, it's only a small area.

That's very sweet of your husband! :D

I LOVE what acv does for my face!!!!!!!!! It is amazing!!!!!!!!! It does reek, but oh well! The best is Bragg's raw organc acv.... :wub: LOL

Have I ever mentioned that I am a little bit obsessed with scar treatments? :lol: I'm off to that link to find out more about this lavender business.

Lol. I am going to Whole Foods today to get some more natural skin care stuff. So, I'll get some Bragg's Organic ACV if they have it. (my WF's SUCKS most of the time, lol)

confusedks Enthusiast

Mango,

Have you tried aloe vera gel on your face for scars? I keep reading about it's amazing-ness! :D You've probably tried, but just a thought.

Everyone,

I have a basket full of stuff, but I would love to hear your opinions before I order it. :P

Eyeshadows:

Pink Pajamas

Mystic Night

Chamomile

Smokey Eyeliner

Good China

Black Eye Liner

Snowflakes

Pressed Olive

On the Phone

In the Garden

Blush:

Natural

DVR Saturday

Foundation:

Cool-Deep Tan Intensive

Cool-Medium Summer Intensive

Cool-Multi-Tasking Neutral Intensive

Concealer:

Mint (I already have it, and LOVE it!)

Pick me Up Pink

Multi-Tasking Concealer

Finishing Powder:

Tinted Silk Dust

Lip Colors:

Natural

Cherry Fiz

Also, whatever is in the special, I think Ivory concealer? And something else.

Mango,

Have you tried aloe vera gel on your face for scars? I keep reading about it's amazing-ness! :D You've probably tried, but just a thought.

Everyone,

I have a basket full of stuff, but I would love to hear your opinions before I order it. :P

Eyeshadows:

Pink Pajamas I LOVE IT

Mystic Night

Chamomile

Smokey Eyeliner I LOVE IT

Good China

Black Eye Liner

Snowflakes

Pressed Olive

On the Phone

In the Garden

Blush:

Natural

DVR Saturday

Foundation:

Cool-Deep Tan Intensive

Cool-Medium Summer Intensive I LOVE IT

Cool-Multi-Tasking Neutral Intensive

Concealer:

Mint (I already have it, and LOVE it!)

Pick me Up Pink

Multi-Tasking Concealer I LOVE IT I USE IT OVER THE MINT SO U DONT LOOK LIKE KKERMIT LOL

Finishing Powder:

Tinted Silk Dust

Lip Colors:

Natural

Cherry Fiz

Also, whatever is in the special, I think Ivory concealer? And something else.

Guest digmom1014

I must be using this wrong!!

I ordered the FREE samples + a bunch of their brushes, which are nice-by the way.

I just don't seem to get the coverage that the rest of you do. Do you mix the powders and how do you tap them out?

I bought the lip gloss and the candy pink is almost a nude color on my lips. You may want to go for a darker color than you usually wear.

Sarah

Archived