This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

cruelshoes Enthusiast
Check out the news!!!

I read that this morning too. I am intrigued by the mention of the changes to custom kit selection. Wonder what that means. I scoured the posting to try to get some idea on when the new website is coming out, but didn't see much to give any indication. Wonder if there will be a new special anytime soon.....

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

Well, I totally blew no-makeup Friday, I was just having so much fun this morning. I'm using the emerald eye liner while wearing a teal top and I just love the way they work together. I actually added more of the emerald after getting dressed because it looked so good :P .

Brush on ladies!

cruelshoes Enthusiast
Well, I totally blew no-makeup Friday, I was just having so much fun this morning. I'm using the emerald eye liner while wearing a teal top and I just love the way they work together. I actually added more of the emerald after getting dressed because it looked so good :P .

Brush on ladies!

I have emerald, but haven't tried it yet. I am off today, and was going to try a no-makeup day. But your description may have just pushed me over the "emerald edge." :lol: Guess I'll have to do myself up after all, even if it's only the baby that will see me. What do you gals wear emerald with? The other greens?

Jestgar Rising Star

I like it with maroons and golds on my eyes (like morroco (sp?) and oasis).

Mango04 Enthusiast
Well, I totally blew no-makeup Friday, I was just having so much fun this morning.

Forget no-makeup Friday...I am celebrating It's My Last Day at This Heinous Job Friday** :

Smokey eyeliner with Pots and Pans and Hot Chocolate and...

a new foundation shade that I think I really like. :huh: This is throwing me off b/c I thought I had found my perfect shade :huh:

I just ordered another sample kit so I can try even more foundations. ahhhh...confusing. It's weird though...my blush and eye colors look completely different with this foundation (in a good way). I'm wearing cool fair today, and I normally wear multi-tasking...

I have emerald, but haven't tried it yet.

Emerald is great. It looks strange when combined with dark browns on me...but I can wear it with pretty much anything else.

** my apologies to those of you who are not currently celebrating this glorious holiday. :P

dlp252 Apprentice

Cool...that was a fun news article!!! I was getting nervous that I would be running out of things to buy shortly. :lol::P

Brush on ladies!

:lol:

Forget no-makeup Friday...I am celebrating It's My Last Day at This Heinous Job Friday** :

:lol: Well NOT celebrating THAT particular holiday, but definitely celebrating it's the Friday before a long weekend holiday! :lol:

Mango04 Enthusiast
:o This always baffles me... I just don't get it, lol. BUT, apparently it works because people buy this kind of stuff. Amazing!!!

There is TONS of EM stuff on ebay. It looks like people buy full-size kits and then sell the items individually for a profit. :huh:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mango04 Enthusiast

Hey Donna, did you ever try the peach lip gloss, or have you not ordered it yet? (I don't remember...)

confusedks Enthusiast

Thanks for all the tips everyone! Unfortunately after having a cold...the dark circles seem "un-fixable" by much of anything! LOL! :lol:

Also, I went out with a friend. :wub:;)

Mango04 Enthusiast

How fun. You look great in your pic!

Green12 Enthusiast
Have I told you guys about the pressed powder? I probably have, but I don't remember. Anyway, I just wanted to point out that it's very moisturizing, and it provides fairly heavy foundation coverage. I wear multi-tasking neutral and Light Pink is a good match for me (it's slightly lighter than MTN). Just wanted to let the dry-skinned ladies out there know about it. :D

I am scared of pressed powder :lol: , but you make it sound like it's something I might just have to try!

i am so excited my makeup left the city 4 hours away from me yesterday

YAY Paula, I think it will be there today :D

Okay, so no new products today, but I'm wearing Waffle Cone everywhere. :lol:

Waffle Cone sounds wonderful, thanks for the review.

Well...honestly, it didn't. This was about half an hour of lap swimming, though, so maybe for a more casual splash it might hold up better? But there was definitely nothing left afterwards.

Maybe this is a good thing?

Check out the news!!!

Exciting! Must go read it through a couple more times, really eaxamining the words and what they are saying, possibly finding some hints or clues :lol::lol:

What do you gals wear emerald with? The other greens?

Colleen I wear my emerald with my cypress, and then the browns.

Woot! Woot! Happy last day at your heinous job Mango :lol:

There is TONS of EM stuff on ebay. It looks like people buy full-size kits and then sell the items individually for a profit. :huh:

:huh:

Thanks for all the tips everyone! Unfortunately after having a cold...the dark circles seem "un-fixable" by much of anything! LOL! :lol:

Hope you had a good time Kass.

New avatar!! You look so pretty :)

Mango04 Enthusiast
I am scared of pressed powder :lol: , but you make it sound like it's something I might just have to try!

It's not like other pressed powders. It's foundation...but pressed (if that makes sense :huh:). I think you would like the moisturizing qualities of it (it contains jojoba) but it does have a slight scent...so I dunno about that part.

Maybe they will offer sample size pressed powers soon! :rolleyes:

p.s. Happy page 100 everyone! :lol: Shall be be like Sillyville and have a new leader every hundred pages? Who wants to take over?? :lol:

confusedks Enthusiast
How fun. You look great in your pic!

Thanks! :)

New avatar!! You look so pretty :)

Thank you. :P

Green12 Enthusiast
It's not like other pressed powders. It's foundation...but pressed (if that makes sense :huh:). I think you would like the moisturizing qualities of it (it contains jojoba) but it does have a slight scent...so I dunno about that part.

Maybe they will offer sample size pressed powers soon! :rolleyes:

p.s. Happy page 100 everyone! :lol: Shall be be like Sillyville and have a new leader every hundred pages? Who wants to take over?? :lol:

You do make the pressed powder sound very tempting....

It will be so nice when the sample sizes come out, I hope it includes everything in the EM inventory!

Probably wishful thinking :lol: But most things I imagine, at least the minerals, will be in samples, don't you think?

Yes, happy 100 pages, on our little EM cult make-up thread :D Who would have thought :lol:

I don't want to be in charge, even though I think I was the first poster on the 100th page :blink: , I nominate anyone else but me :lol:

Ok, I have totally slacked on the tip of the day :unsure:

Must go dig up a tip, or if anyone else has one to pass along be my guest.

BTW, did anyone read in the latest news announcement that they are going to update the tip section?!?!?!

"We also are going to be adding some really great tutorials and look sections, that is in the works right now and will focus on seasonal looks and neat tips and ideas"

This is so exciting to me, and I do believe we suggested that on this thread, I know I mentioned it for one. They are listening to us :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Kass, VERY nice new avatar!!

Hey Donna, did you ever try the peach lip gloss, or have you not ordered it yet? (I don't remember...)

Not yet...it's STILL in my cart...I put it there right after I hit "order" last time, lol. Just waiting for a new special. :P

Hum, must think on this...we can't copy the Sillies, but we should do something to "celebrate"...

Cheri A Contributor

I just got my order of eye shadows that I split with my friend--now to remember who ordered what! :D

I also the free kit of apple blush, the foundations that I didn't get before in the "cool" section, and a few from the other. I'll be playing make-up soon!

confused Community Regular

I didnt get my makeup

so i was depressed and went and bought a new living room set lol

paula

Mango04 Enthusiast
I didnt get my makeup

paula

tom Contributor

LOL I saw that you culties hit 100 pages!! :blink:

<really?? just on makeup talk?? :ph34r: >

It mostly makes me thank my lucky stars I don't have to bother w/ such things. :lol:

jerseyangel Proficient
I didnt get my makeup

paula

A girl after my own heart :D

LOL I saw that you culties hit 100 pages!! :blink:

<really?? just on makeup talk?? :ph34r: >

It mostly makes me thank my lucky stars I don't have to bother w/ such things. :lol:

I just had to come and see what Tom was posting here on the makeup thread! :lol:

Mango04 Enthusiast

I just had to come and see what Tom was posting here on the makeup thread! :lol:

I know. I cracked up earlier when I saw that last poster was Tom. :lol:

Joni63 Collaborator

Hey tom,

Glad you dropped in! :lol:

bother - 100 pages and we're still having a blast! No bother!

I

i so hope my makeup comes today or i will have to go back to shopping and get an new bedroom set lol.

Ok im scaring my husband lol. Yesterday i did my nails and now im dying my hair lol. I told him i had to get ready for my new makeup with a mine makeover, and im going to go buy an new outfit this afternoon.

paula

dolly Apprentice

Hello All!! I am so excited to have found this forum. I am new to this gluten free world (since Nov.07). I don't mind not eating some of my old favorite foods but not knowing which make up I can where is killing me. So, I hope that hope you are ok with a newbie joining your thread :D

I have attempted to read as much of this thread as possible but after 100 pages I got a little overwhelmed. Can anyone tell me which make up brand you are all so excited about? Also, has anyone here tried after glow cosmetics? I am just desperate to find a good gluten-free lipstick.

Thanks so much for all of your help. So glad to be here!!!

Hello All!! I am so excited to have found this forum. I am new to this gluten free world (since Nov.07). I don't mind not eating some of my old favorite foods but not knowing which make up I can where is killing me. So, I hope that hope you are ok with a newbie joining your thread :D

I have attempted to read as much of this thread as possible but after 100 pages I got a little overwhelmed. Can anyone tell me which make up brand you are all so excited about? Also, has anyone here tried after glow cosmetics? I am just desperate to find a good gluten-free lipstick.

Thanks so much for all of your help. So glad to be here!!!

It is everyday minerals they do make some lip glosses which i love, they are not very dark but very pretty and subtle.

paula

Archived