This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

cruelshoes Enthusiast

Here is my order:

Custom Kits: Mini Eyeshadow Kit

eye color: Birthday Cake

eye color: Swing Set

eye color: Pink Pajamas

eye color: Scented Candles

eye color: Baby Bath

eye color: Autumn Afternoon

eye color: Spin Cycle

eye color: Morocco

eye color: Cherry Fizz

eye color: Oasis

Custom Kits: Personal Custom Kit - Mini

Silk Dust Small

Gentle Lip Scrub

Copper Lip Color

Tinted Silk Dust Small

eye color: Baby Sitter (I can't believe I am buying blue eyeshadow, but I want it, d%$n it!)

blush or face color: Photo Album

Skin & Body: Cosmetic Wet Wipes 80 Wipes

Custom Kits: Free Sample Makeup Kit

blush or face color: Cookie Sheet

foundation: (Cool) Cool-Multi-Tasking Neutral 2.5g Original Glo

foundation: (Beige) Beige-Fairly Light 2.5g Original Glo

concealer: Bisque Color Corrector 2.5g

foundation: (Cool) Cool-Fair Medium 2.5g Original Glo

I just saw a DHL truck drive by, and resisted the urge to flag it down. But the EM site does say my order is already packed....... A 5 minute order and shipment would be too Star-Trek to ask for. :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
confused Community Regular
Okay here's my order:

Custom Kits: Personal Custom Kit - Mini

concealer: Sunlight Color Corrector 2.5g

foundation: (Warm) Warm-Medium Beige 2.5g Matte

foundation: (Warm) Warm-Buttered Tan 2.5g Matte

foundation: (Beige) Beige-Medium Beige Neutral 2.5g Matte

blush or face color: Plum Dust 2.5g

finishing powder: Summer Silk Dust Small

Custom Kits: Mini Eyeshadow Kit

eye color: Autumn Afternoon Small

eye color: Baby Sitter Small

eye color: Carpool Small

eye color: Chamomile Small

eye color: Countryside Small

eye color: Emerald Eyeliner Small

eye color: Morocco Small

eye color: Rare Silk Small

eye color: Scented Candles Small

eye color: Swing Set Small

we do have on in common the chamomile lol. I just wanted to say i have the countryside on today in thre crease with to do list(my fav color this week) and it does look nice.

paula

cruelshoes Enthusiast

I got favorite Hoodie in a free sample kit thinking I would use it as an eyeshadow only. I couldn't imagine using brown blush. :lol: But I tried it today as a blush, and it looks surprisingly good. Quite warm and nice. I am using it as an eyeshadow today too, so it all ties together.

Mango04 Enthusiast
I got favorite Hoodie in a free sample kit thinking I would use it as an eyeshadow only. I couldn't imagine using brown blush. :lol: But I tried it today as a blush, and it looks surprisingly good. Quite warm and nice. I am using it as an eyeshadow today too, so it all ties together.

Speaking of brown blush, I really love daydream. It's a soft earthy brown with hints of pink and peach. :wub: :wub:

Green12 Enthusiast
I was on the Everyday Minerals Site the other day and someone posted a comment about how there is a guy on you tube doing a video comparing Mac brushes to brushes you can get at the craft store.

The brushes are for tole painting/canvas painting. The videos were really interesting.

Just thought I would let you know since you are maybe looking for more brushes :)

Hi GLutenGal, thanks for this info.

I got favorite Hoodie in a free sample kit thinking I would use it as an eyeshadow only. I couldn't imagine using brown blush. :lol: But I tried it today as a blush, and it looks surprisingly good.

Speaking of brown blush, I really love daydream. It's a soft earthy brown with hints of pink and peach. :wub: :wub:

:huh: Just when I think I have my blush selections down..........

Still working on my cart, I've added another sample kit to try out another foundation category- Beige.

I already have Cool and Buff.

I don't think I fit the Olive category, or the Warm because I don't tan (or if I do it takes a lot of burns to get to that tan :lol: )...that leaves Golden, which I might still try.

Green12 Enthusiast

Miss Mango, how does Daydream compare to Waffle Cone??

ShadowSwallow Newbie

Hey Everyone,

Today's been a "bad" day, so I'm not even dressed yet. No makeup for me today. <_<

Yesterday I went over to my friend's house (who I converted to EM) and we had a bit of eyeshadow fun. :D I sold her my ChitChat blush (too pink for me!) and my Silk Dust powder, and she gave me a sample of Sunkissed Fair foundation to try, since she agrees that Multi-Tasking Neutral isn't quite right. :)

I'm still mulling over my next order. :ph34r:

Birdy

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Mango04 Enthusiast
Miss Mango, how does Daydream compare to Waffle Cone??

I will know the answer to that soon. :) I don't yet have Waffle Cone but it is in my cart. I've heard Waffle Cone is a slightly more shimmery version of Email Me (Email Me is in my cart too).

Hey Everyone,

Today's been a "bad" day, so I'm not even dressed yet. No makeup for me today. <_<

Yesterday I went over to my friend's house (who I converted to EM) and we had a bit of eyeshadow fun. :D I sold her my ChitChat blush (too pink for me!) and my Silk Dust powder, and she gave me a sample of Sunkissed Fair foundation to try, since she agrees that Multi-Tasking Neutral isn't quite right. :)

I'm still mulling over my next order. :ph34r:

Birdy

:( Sorry you are having a bad day.

Is the sunkissed fair you have darker than multi-tasking? I ordered it b/c everyone says it is such a similar color, but the sunkissed I got is quite a bit darker and more orange than multi. :huh:

Does anyone have the sunlight finishing powder? (Donna? LOL) I'm thinking of getting it as an attempt to neutralize the pink in multi-tasking. I don't know what it is though, as I can't find the ingredients. Is it corn starchy?

dlp252 Apprentice

Sorry it's been a bad day!

Does anyone have the sunlight finishing powder? (Donna? LOL) I'm thinking of getting it as an attempt to neutralize the pink in multi-tasking. I don't know what it is though, as I can't find the ingredients. Is it corn starchy?

Yes, I have sunlight finishing powder, lol! :lol: I've got it on both lightly under and over my ivory foundation today. It's pretty translucent, so I'm not sure it would totally tone down the pink unless you put a lot on, lol. It might help a little though. I think it probably has cornstarch in it, but I'm really not sure.

Green12 Enthusiast

Birdy, sorry today is not such a good day for you :(

Thanks Mango, I wasn't sure if you had Waffle Cone or if it was a color you were eyeing and had in your cart.

Where is Joni, she usually posts the specials. SO for anyone who hasn't heard or hasn't made it over to the website here it is:

Enter discount code 5GizZt in your cart to get 8% off your order before March 10th. All orders over $35 (after discount and minus shipping) receive the 2 NEW PRE-RELEASE COLORS, the new sample-size eye shadow GLASS BOTTOM BOAT-- a gorgeous iridescent blue-green that will remind you of that trip to Key West -- plus the new sample-sized blush and eye shadow combo MOJAVE CAMPING a super versatile apple red with a luxurious shimmer and rich brownish undertones. These will be available March 15th but you can get a preview of two fantastic colors today!

Notice they say "2 NEW PRE-RELEASE COLORS", and later these said colors won't be available until "March 15th".

Do you think that means these are the only new colors being released March 15th. OR, do you think that means these are only 2 of the many colors that are going to be released March 15th??????

Mango04 Enthusiast
Notice they say "2 NEW PRE-RELEASE COLORS", and later these said colors won't be available until "March 15th".

Do you think that means these are the only new colors being released March 15th. OR, do you think that means these are only 2 of the many colors that are going to be released March 15th??????

I think that on March 15th, TONS of fabulous new colors will be released! :D

I don't know about that mojave camping shade, but glass bottom boat sounds pretty (and I love the name).

Did they ever make new car smell an actual color, or did that one just bomb? :rolleyes:

confusedks Enthusiast

I don't know if anyone has seen

video, but it may be helpful to people.
confusedks Enthusiast

I found an even better video! :lol:Open Original Shared Link

mftnchn Explorer

Not posting or reading much because I am so busy right now, just wanted to say that my samples should come tomorrow. Its been a month!! First order got lost in the computer, when I put the replacement order in I flipped the order of my address number and didn't catch it. It came all the way to my post office and they sent it back to Texas--but it has yet to reach EM. :( I finally reordered just a sample kit on Tuesday and it should arrive tomorrow perhaps or at least Monday.

Then I ordered a mini kit and an eye shadow kit yesterday. I got a free consult on eye makeup when I happened by the Clinique counter yesterday and that gave me some good ideas. Couldn't use any clinique products because none were safe for me, but they were nice about it (and I told them up front.) They did give me two free samples, and the ingredients are okay too. So anyway, I am anxious to have some eye colors to play around with, I have only had one so far in my sample kits and I am tired of it!! LOL! All of your posts make me want to experiment.

Sherry

Joni63 Collaborator
Where is Joni, she usually posts the specials. SO for anyone who hasn't heard or hasn't made it over to the website here it is:

Hey everyone,

Julie, I'm still checking in and keeping up with the thread. I've been waiting it out until the new special. I think I'm going to wait a while to order for now. I'd like to be able to either get sample sizes of the blushes or see the new color photos before I order more blushes. Unless of course this takes too long. I might just order an eye shadow kit and a the angled blush brush though for now. Not sure...

Green12 Enthusiast
I think that on March 15th, TONS of fabulous new colors will be released! :D

I don't know about that mojave camping shade, but glass bottom boat sounds pretty (and I love the name).

Did they ever make new car smell an actual color, or did that one just bomb? :rolleyes:

I hope March 15th will be a very exciting day in the EM world :lol::lol: I'm kinda thinking I might wait until then to order, see what new fun things will be revealed.....

I don't know what happened to New Car Smell :huh: Maybe it stunk :lol:

I found an even better video! :lol:Open Original Shared Link

I love these videos Kass, thanks for posting the links!

First order got lost in the computer, when I put the replacement order in I flipped the order of my address number and didn't catch it. It came all the way to my post office and they sent it back to Texas--but it has yet to reach EM. :( I finally reordered just a sample kit on Tuesday and it should arrive tomorrow perhaps or at least Monday.

Then I ordered a mini kit and an eye shadow kit yesterday. I got a free consult on eye makeup when I happened by the Clinique counter yesterday and that gave me some good ideas. Couldn't use any clinique products because none were safe for me, but they were nice about it (and I told them up front.) They did give me two free samples, and the ingredients are okay too. So anyway, I am anxious to have some eye colors to play around with, I have only had one so far in my sample kits and I am tired of it!! LOL! All of your posts make me want to experiment.

I can't believe it's taken that long to get your sample kit Sherry! I hope they do finally come tomorrow :)

Glad you got some ideas at the CLinique counter, you'll have fun experimenting with your new colors that are on their way!

Julie, I'm still checking in and keeping up with the thread. I've been waiting it out until the new special. I think I'm going to wait a while to order for now. I'd like to be able to either get sample sizes of the blushes or see the new color photos before I order more blushes. Unless of course this takes too long. I might just order an eye shadow kit and a the angled blush brush though for now. Not sure...

Hi Joni, I was beginning to think you ran off with the other mineral make-up cults :lol:

I am with you, kind of taking a wait and see approach, not really sure either what i will decide to do.

Of course I know our fellow cult members would say, "order now and order later" :lol::lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Gah, I'll have to wait until Monday to look at the videos...stupid dial up connection! :angry::lol:

Yes, ORDER NOW AND ORDER LATER! :lol:

Oddly I don't have anything in my cart right now...that's never happened before. :lol:

My mom commented on my hair and on my makeup today...we had a nice little girly discussion for once. :lol: She liked my natural look. That look accomplished by: applying Intensive concealor (the yellow one) all over with a damp sponge, applying 3 layers of foundation, THEN applying some sunlight concealor just on my spots, baby bath and sunset voyage eye colors, then In the Garden at the lashline and as a liner, some mascara, waffle cone blush :wub: , and my peachy tangerine lip gloss. :P:lol:

confused Community Regular

i Had to order now, cause the i have 3 birthdays in march in this house within 10 days of each other, so i figured i better put money on the 2 kids and hubby, then on myself lol. Even tho i know if they have an awesome special i will have to order something lmao, even tho my hubby might kill me lol.

I hope i get my order by friday.

Im sititng here and thinking what maekup to wear tonight to a pampered chef party, i have to look good you know lol

paula

Mango04 Enthusiast
She liked my natural look. That look accomplished by: applying Intensive concealor (the yellow one) all over with a damp sponge, applying 3 layers of foundation, THEN applying some sunlight concealor just on my spots, baby bath and sunset voyage eye colors, then In the Garden at the lashline and as a liner, some mascara, waffle cone blush :wub: , and my peachy tangerine lip gloss. :P:lol:

:lol: :lol:

That's much less than what I do to achieve my natural look. :lol:

Kass - thanks for the videos.

I started watching a bunch of the EM videos on you tube yesterday. LOL Some of them are hilarious. "omg I like just ordered a new everyday minerals blush so here is like my review...and omg I don't remember the name of the blush I ordered but like it's a really, really pretty blush...but I don't remember what it's called, I think it was kind of a peachy brown but I like don't remember....." :lol: In some of the videos the girls actually show and review their shades though. :rolleyes:

So who wants to create a masterpiece make-up video to represent our cult? :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Can't do the video...to busy making spreadsheets. :lol: Oh, and I don't have a camcorder...wait, my camera takes short videos, lol. Nah, I must relabel my foundation shades to include the categories. :lol:

confusedks Enthusiast

No thanks! :lol: I don't think I would ever want a video of me on youtube! :o LOL! Some of the videos are pretty lame though.

I just was looking for someone to show how they achieve that blended eyeshadow look. And I think the second video I posted shows it! :D

Green12 Enthusiast
Oddly I don't have anything in my cart right now...that's never happened before. :lol:

My mom commented on my hair and on my makeup today...we had a nice little girly discussion for once. :lol: She liked my natural look. That look accomplished by: applying Intensive concealor (the yellow one) all over with a damp sponge, applying 3 layers of foundation, THEN applying some sunlight concealor just on my spots, baby bath and sunset voyage eye colors, then In the Garden at the lashline and as a liner, some mascara, waffle cone blush :wub: , and my peachy tangerine lip gloss. :P:lol:

Sounds like a great look Donna :)

You don't have anything in your cart because you probably own everything by now :lol:

That will change when the fabulous new spring line comes out ;)

i Had to order now, cause the i have 3 birthdays in march in this house within 10 days of each other, so i figured i better put money on the 2 kids and hubby, then on myself lol. Even tho i know if they have an awesome special i will have to order something lmao, even tho my hubby might kill me lol.

I hope i get my order by friday.

I hope you get your order quickly this time Paula!

I started watching a bunch of the EM videos on you tube yesterday. LOL Some of them are hilarious. "omg I like just ordered a new everyday minerals blush so here is like my review...and omg I don't remember the name of the blush I ordered but like it's a really, really pretty blush...but I don't remember what it's called, I think it was kind of a peachy brown but I like don't remember....." :lol: In some of the videos the girls actually show and review their shades though. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

Not me, shouldn't that be a job for our cult leader :P

:lol:

Can't do the video...to busy making spreadsheets. :lol: Oh, and I don't have a camcorder...wait, my camera takes short videos, lol. Nah, I must relabel my foundation shades to include the categories. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
I just was looking for someone to show how they achieve that blended eyeshadow look. And I think the second video I posted shows it! :D

Yes, the girl in the second video had great make-up application skills. She did a great job on her eyes, they looked very pretty.

confusedks Enthusiast

:ph34r: :ph34r: I have cult confession. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I bought a brush from CVS today! How sad is that? LOL! I couldn't wait for EM to get the flat bursh back in....so I bought this one. It is SO soft that I was petting it as I drove home! :lol:;):P Then I dropped it in the car...but was trying to get it out from underneath the seat....almost crashed my car! :lol: LOL!

Jestgar Rising Star

If near auto collisions caused by petting a brush doesn't keep this thread on page one, what will???

Today I brushed silver spoon (glittery eye shadow) onto my lashes after mascara. Fun, subtle look.

Archived