This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

confused Community Regular
Wow fun order Paula! I can't believe it! :lol: :lol: Sorry, cracking myself up... :lol:

When i get it i will have to open it up and say omg i cant beleive it.

And donna why havent u accepted me on myspace yet lol

paula

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green12 Enthusiast

Sorry you had to talk to yourself Donna, I'm a little late to the party today.

I have to go check out the new special, any brand spanking new colors to speak of???

dlp252 Apprentice
And donna why havent u accepted me on myspace yet lol

I didn't get a friend request--I'll pm you the email I use over there...I forgot I created an email account specifically to use for things like that, lol.

dlp252 Apprentice

Julie, didn't notice any new colors yet. :(

Green12 Enthusiast
Julie, didn't notice any new colors yet. :(

Bummer.

That is what I have been holding out for. My cart has been full for weeks, just sitting there.....waiting to be ordered.

confusedks Enthusiast
and....Where is the new website? :rolleyes: Wasn't March 15th supposed to be some sort of big day? Did I miss something? :unsure:

I know?! What on earth is going on? I'm bummed! I wanted to order a huge kit, but I am waiting for the new site because I might want new things instead of the ones on the site now (if that makes any sense?).

dlp252 Apprentice
I know?! What on earth is going on? I'm bummed! I wanted to order a huge kit, but I am waiting for the new site because I might want new things instead of the ones on the site now (if that makes any sense?).

Makes perfect sense...which is why I fell back onto my favorite motto, order now and order later! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast

Perfect sense, we are on the same wavelength. I want new things too.

which is why I fell back onto my favorite motto, order now and order later! :lol:

Never thought I'd see the day when this would happen, lol

confusedks Enthusiast
Makes perfect sense...which is why I fell back onto my favorite motto, order now and order later! :lol:

LOL! :lol: :lol: (I am totally using celiac.com to pretend I'm doing school work...and I'm looking at make up! I'm such a BAD girl! LOL!)

Green12 Enthusiast
ok here is my order, and it will be my last for awhile lol

Paula, you have gone EM mad! Donna trained you well.

OMG did they discontinue Chit Chat? That is one of my favorites, and I only have a small sample size of it. I'm really liking Waffle Cone these days though.

It looks like it, I don't see it anymore.

Waffle Cone is one waiting in my cart.

OK, Weekend Getaway vs. Plum Dust...any thoughts??

Is Weekend Getaway orange-ish in the slightest? Is Plum Dust too mauve-ish purple?

cruelshoes Enthusiast

At least the specials are getting better.....

Enter discount code W8gbZm in your cart to get 10% off your order before April 15th! And all orders over $32 (after discount and minus shipping) receive sample sizes of our new Siesta-inspired blush Summer Stroll , and also a beautiful new pink with berry accents shade, like a cousin to our Chit Chat, that we call Walkee Talkee they are both gorgeous colors for all occasions! These are both preview colors, so let us know what you think!!!

Now the dilemma - I don't realy NEED anything, but I like the special. What to do, what to do....

Jestgar Rising Star

You always need eyeshadow

Paula, you have gone EM mad! Donna trained you well.

It looks like it, I don't see it anymore.

Waffle Cone is one waiting in my cart.

OK, Weekend Getaway vs. Plum Dust...any thoughts??

Is Weekend Getaway orange-ish in the slightest? Is Plum Dust too mauve-ish purple?

Plum dust is my favorite blush, you only use a very little amount of it, If it is too dark i just add ivory to it and its perfect.

No idea on weekend getaway lol

paula

At least the specials are getting better.....

Now the dilemma - I don't realy NEED anything, but I like the special. What to do, what to do....

Get an big order of your favorites like i did, or pull an donna and get tons of accesories lol

paula

cruelshoes Enthusiast
You always need eyeshadow

Truer words have never been spoken. I filled up an eyeshadow sampler, and now I'm going to think about it. If I do order it, I would own all of the shmmers and all of the pearls. I must think about it for a few days. It's like the waiting period to buy a firearm or something. :lol:

Get an big order of your favorites like i did, or pull an donna and get tons of accesories lol

That might be a good idea.

I own the following blushes (Most are from sample kits):

Text Message

Mojave Camping

Chit Chat

Jump Rope

Favorite Hoodie

Veranda

Photo Album

Cookie Sheet

New Car smell

Lately the ones I use the most often are jump rope, photo album and cookie sheet. I am looking at the following colors but can't decide which one to put in my sample kit: Apple, DVR Saturday, Plum Dust, Nick Nack. If you could only get one more blush that had to last the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

cruelshoes Enthusiast

Tip for the day: Do not attempt to use Mojave Camping as an eyeliner. It will make you look like you have been up all night taking Meth. :ph34r:

Lately the ones I use the most often are jump rope, photo album and cookie sheet. I am looking at the following colors but can't decide which one to put in my sample kit: Apple, DVR Saturday, Plum Dust, Nick Nack. If you could only get one more blush that had to last the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Mine would be plum dust lmao, i do like nick nack to, i used it for an eye shadow yesterday lol. Ill let you know about dvr saturday once i get this order. Apple has been calling my name lately to, but im afraid it will be too light lol

paula

Mango04 Enthusiast
Tip for the day: Do not attempt to use Mojave Camping as an eyeliner. It will make you look like you have been up all night taking Meth. :ph34r:

:lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
I am looking at the following colors but can't decide which one to put in my sample kit: Apple, DVR Saturday, Plum Dust, Nick Nack. If you could only get one more blush that had to last the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Out of all these I only have Apple, which I really like, but I can't compare it to your other choices.

Apple works well with my coloring (fair complexion, hazel/green eyes, dirty blonde hair)

Paula thanks for your take on Plum Dust vs Weekend Getaway.

dlp252 Apprentice

Yes, Chit Chat disappeared a couple of weeks ago...I hadn't ordered it yet. :(

I haven't tried Plum Dust, but Weekend Getaway was my first blush order. It's not a bad color, not to dark. I do think it is a bit orange, but it was subtle on me and didn't turn colors to that dark too orange thing that happens sometimes.

If you could only get one more blush that had to last the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Nick Nack. :lol: Oh wait, maybe Pink Ribbon. Oh, the stress of having to decide!!! :lol:

:lol: !!!!

Joni63 Collaborator
Mine would be plum dust lmao, i do like nick nack to, i used it for an eye shadow yesterday lol. Ill let you know about dvr saturday once i get this order. Apple has been calling my name lately to, but im afraid it will be too light lol

paula

Hey paula,

I have Nick Nack and Apple. Apple is a slight bit darker than Nick Nack. I've started wearing it more than Nick Nack lately. It's also more peachy than pink.

I can't believe I totally missed the last special. I guess I thought it would be extended, lol! I'm glad the new one is back up to 10% and the blushes look decent, too!

I feel like a pin cushion. I've been undergoing so many tests! (Bloodtests, thyroid panels, vitamin levels) and still need an x-ray of my eyes and an MRI of my head. I have been spending more time researching my problems and less time having fun with my online makup friends. This is just not right!

I'll catch up reading and post later. I only went back a few posts so I need to find out what's going on in the EM world!

dlp252 Apprentice

Not too much to catch up on...it's been rather slow here as evidenced by the fact that I had to talk to myself most of one day. :P

Okay folks...I see a new spreadsheet in my future. :lol:

I just can't remember what looks good with what. I remember liking Waffle Cone well enough, but wasn't WOWed by it the last time I tried it. I decided to try it today again with my Sunkissed Fair (but in Semi-Matte), and the waffle cone looked GREAT. So apparently the foundation color (or even formulation possibly) may make a difference in the way blush looks.

So, my project for today is to create a spreadsheet. :lol:

Mango04 Enthusiast
I feel like a pin cushion. I've been undergoing so many tests! (Bloodtests, thyroid panels, vitamin levels) and still need an x-ray of my eyes and an MRI of my head. I have been spending more time researching my problems and less time having fun with my online makup friends. This is just not right!

I'll catch up reading and post later. I only went back a few posts so I need to find out what's going on in the EM world!

What a bummer about the tests :( Hopefully you are discovering some things though.

I'm not caught up with the EM world either. Must spend more time thinking about make-up :lol: :lol:

Mango04 Enthusiast
Not too much to catch up on...it's been rather slow here as evidenced by the fact that I had to talk to myself most of one day. :P

Okay folks...I see a new spreadsheet in my future. :lol:

I just can't remember what looks good with what. I remember liking Waffle Cone well enough, but wasn't WOWed by it the last time I tried it. I decided to try it today again with my Sunkissed Fair (but in Semi-Matte), and the waffle cone looked GREAT. So apparently the foundation color (or even formulation possibly) may make a difference in the way blush looks.

So, my project for today is to create a spreadsheet. :lol:

I would die if I had to figure out which foundation to wear with which blush.

and omg this is OT but there's a new Mango at celiac.com. Looks like the person joined today. This could get confusing. :wacko::huh::rolleyes::lol:

Hey paula,

I have Nick Nack and Apple. Apple is a slight bit darker than Nick Nack. I've started wearing it more than Nick Nack lately. It's also more peachy than pink.

Thank you for that info joni, im going to have to order an sample kit soon and try apple lol

paula

Archived