This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Everyday Minerals - Great gluten-free Mineral Make-up!

Mango04

WW340 Rookie

Colleen, that really is a master piece. Great job, just too funny. You should post that on the EM forum.

It is disappointing that the new colors won't be released with the website. Oh, well, that will be good for my credit card health.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlp252 Apprentice

Okay, today's revisit: Good China and Comfy, both applied with fingers, lol. I did Good China all over the lids and then a little Comfy on the outside corner/crease. Looks pretty good and very natural.

Jestgar Rising Star

Just something to point out that this thread belongs in the medication section....

I had some huge nasty rash on my face and managed to get in to see a dermatologist. After getting a list of things I couldn't eat and couldn't put on my face, I asked about make up. He said

"Loose mineral powders are fine. Just no creams or pressed powders."

So those of you with sensitive skin that were debating the pressed powders (as I was), stop it.

cruelshoes Enthusiast
Just something to point out that this thread belongs in the medication section....

I had some huge nasty rash on my face and managed to get in to see a dermatologist. After getting a list of things I couldn't eat and couldn't put on my face, I asked about make up. He said

So those of you with sensitive skin that were debating the pressed powders (as I was), stop it.

Zoiks, Jestgar. I hope the derm was able to get you fixed up. It's great that the doctor said mineral makeup is OK. Maybe he will write us all a prescription for it so we can write it off on our taxes. :lol:

Girls, yesterday was SUCH a bad eyeshadow day. I tried using swing set as a base under cypress. It looked fine in my bathroom at home. But when I got to work and saw myself in the mirror it was quite a different matter. It was so dark and gray! I looked like something out of the Michael Jackson Thriller video. Very corpse-y. I won't be doing that again. Today I did better with birthday cake as a base under shopping spree and in the garden as a liner. But now I am having a bad hair day. I just can't win.

I can't decide if I am looking forward to the new website anymore. If there's nothing new to be had, what's the point?

dlp252 Apprentice

:lol: !!! Yeah, I keep looking at those but then change my mind, lol.

I can't decide if I am looking forward to the new website anymore. If there's nothing new to be had, what's the point?

I think I am still looking forward to it...it will give me something to keep myself occupied until the new colors and products are out, lol.

confusedks Enthusiast

Yea, I did the dark colors one night too...by the time I got to the party I was going to, I looked 100% DEAD! LOL! It was horrible.

I now only use light colors, although it is limiting.

Jestgar Rising Star
Yea, I did the dark colors one night too...by the time I got to the party I was going to, I looked 100% DEAD! LOL!

:lol: :lol: As opposed to 80% dead? :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Green12 Enthusiast
I asked about make up. He said

Whew!!!!!! So glad your EM isn't being taken away from you :D

Girls, yesterday was SUCH a bad eyeshadow day. I tried using swing set as a base under cypress. It looked fine in my bathroom at home. But when I got to work and saw myself in the mirror it was quite a different matter. It was so dark and gray! I looked like something out of the Michael Jackson Thriller video. Very corpse-y. I won't be doing that again. Today I did better with birthday cake as a base under shopping spree and in the garden as a liner. But now I am having a bad hair day. I just can't win.

Oh no Colleen, sorry about your bad eye shadow and hair days :lol: At least you get points for trying something new!

The new website to me isn't really a big deal, I am anxiously awaiting the NEW products...which I am beginning to think don't even exist :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
Whew!!!!!! So glad your EM isn't being taken away from you :D

Yes, thank heavens. I can still look like a tart, even if I can't eat one.

Green12 Enthusiast
Yes, thank heavens. I can still look like a tart, even if I can't eat one.

:lol:

Well guys, ONE day to go...

Woo hoo! Big deal, right?

dlp252 Apprentice

Yeah, I'm still looking forward to the new site even if there aren't any new products...I'm geeky that way I guess, lol.

So today's revisit:

Hot Chocolate and Mistletoe. I applied lots of Hot Chocolate with my index finger and a little Mistletoe at the lash line with my pinkie, lol. Very nice. I'm really liking look with the finger application. :P That, again, begged for mascara and eyeliner so I finished it off with a little mascara and some Starry Night as a liner.

AndreaB Contributor

Hi girls!

I'm looking forward to trying this make-up out at some point soon. I think I guessed at some foundations to try for the sampler.

It's been so long since I've worn make-up.......it will be interesting.

Green12 Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to trying this make-up out at some point soon. I think I guessed at some foundations to try for the sampler.

So glad you are going to give it a try Andrea :D

When you are ready to fill your sample order we are here to help you through the process.

Mineral make-up is also a little different from other types of make-up so there are some basic application tips to share.

dlp252 Apprentice

Oh how FUN!!!! Andrea is coming to play with us! :lol:

Jestgar Rising Star
Hi girls!

Oh how FUN!!!! Andrea is coming to play with us! :lol:

Yay!!

It is so much fun to play with! :D

cruelshoes Enthusiast

There's still hope, ladies. I just read the latest news. Looks like the new site will be available at the end of the day tomorrow.

Open Original Shared Link

There will be new products on the site. All the pressed powders you voted for, a ton of new colors, blue and green eye shadows, plus all the functions and things you all asked for to make color selection easier. The site will be easier to use and a lot more fun. So please keep all this in mind.

TomorrowTomorrowTomorrowTomorrowTomorrowTomorrowTomorrow!

dlp252 Apprentice

Yay!

confused Community Regular

Oh yay, more blue and green shadows, just what i always wanted, NOT.

paula

Joni63 Collaborator
There's still hope, ladies. I just read the latest news. Looks like the new site will be available at the end of the day tomorrow.

Woohooo! I just read the news!

New Products, New Site Launch - this is what we've been waiting for online friends!

I actually NEED to order some things as my stash is getting low! Crossing fingers for a New Special that is Great!!!

Green12 Enthusiast

What an exciting and very unexpected turn of events, for once :lol:

New Products, New Site Launch - this is what we've been waiting for online friends!

I actually NEED to order some things as my stash is getting low! Crossing fingers for a New Special that is Great!!!

:lol:

Now I am excited!

AndreaB Contributor

Looks like I better head back over there on Friday night or Saturday then....

confusedks Enthusiast

I am SSSSOOOO excited! :D:P I had totally lost hope of getting anything new! I am so excited! This just made my stressful day, a little less stressful! B)

Joni63 Collaborator

Yes a happy and very exciting turn of events indeed!

...And to make it even better for me - I didn't lose my whole cart full of stuff, the site must have just automatically logged me out because I didn't visit it in so long. IT"S ALL THERE! YIPPEEEEE!!! I need to print that out NOW! Who knows what will happen with the new site lauch...rushing to get ink into my printer!!!

Green12 Enthusiast
...And to make it even better for me - I didn't lose my whole cart full of stuff, the site must have just automatically logged me out because I didn't visit it in so long. IT"S ALL THERE! YIPPEEEEE!!! I need to print that out NOW! Who knows what will happen with the new site lauch...rushing to get ink into my printer!!!

Joni!!!! Good news about your cart, what a relief!! :D Now you don't have to fill it all over again.

I can't believe the day we have been waiting for soooooooo long is finally here. I lost my excitement at this very moment, but I am hoping it will return later today when i am looking over all the new colors and products :D:D

cruelshoes Enthusiast

I too am very excited. Our good news comes with a bit of bad news, however. In the comments on the last news entry, it was stated that they will be putting in all their efforts on the new website, and there won't be a new special right away. I am excited to browse the new stuff, though. I definitely need to order a new sample kit soon, though. I am getting overrun with all the concealers, though. I have one in every color now, and I really only use the multitasking and the sunlight.

Archived