Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sillyactsue

Tinkerbell Body Glitter And Success At A Party

Does anyone know if tinkerbell body glitter is gluten free?

:) DD won it playing pin the tail on the donkey at a birthday party. That was not the afore mentioned success though. The success was how at 3 yrs old she understood why she couldn't have ice cream and cake and she gladly shared her skittles with the other kids at the party. I think she gets it that gluten makes her sick. she just deals with it and keeps playing. That was last week.

Tonight we went to a Christmas party for my work. They ate pizza and cookies. We ate before we came and I brought some jelly beans for her for when everyone was done eating. She was intently watching them eat the pizza, I mean watching like they were specimens under a microscope. She had never seen pizza before. I told her we could make gluten free pizza at home if she wanted. She kind of squealed. A man handed her a piece of chocolate and instead of popping it into her mouth she came to me and held it up for inspection. I shook my head no and whispered that it might have gluten ( I didn't even mention the dairy). She said, "No?" and took it back. she came back to me and asked for her jelly beans.

I know it won't be this easy all the time but I am very proud of where she is with it right now. :):)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I am not sure about the body glitter.

Great news though that she had a good time at the party and was able to stay away from the gluten without any problems. It does seem like she understands and that is a help.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif