Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slee

Did You Know? ....

I was looking today for a way to order clif kid fruit twists, my son really liked them, and I was hoping to find them cheaper than in the store, anyways, I discovered that you can buy things on Lame Advertisement, which I hadn't known. They have lots of grocery items, including gluten free, and organic, etc. they come in larger quantities, and if you want you can "subscribe" to have items you regulary buy sent to you on a regular basis, either every 1,2,3 or 6 months. If you subscribe they ship for free and you get an extra 15% off, and in addition if you subscribe to 3 things before Dec. 31 you get $30 off your next purchases (after Feb. 22) you can cancel any time you want. Just thought I'd pass it on, things are cheaper than I can find locally for sure. Oh- and you can look at ingredients in any item as well!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hm... I had no idea that by writing in a web site it would say "lame advertisement" sorry. I really was excited!

It is a safeguard against spam. Try to write the site and put d.o.t.s between the letters.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

oh. Thanks for explaining that. It was just from amazon, I had no idea you could order things from there like that. You can order as many, or as few things as you want on whatever kind of reoccuring basis (and you don't have to have it re-occuring either)

I also forgot to say, that if you can't find your favorite brand just by browsing, if you type it into the search it may come up... there seem to be a lot more gluten free options there than it may very first appear. You can also search gluten-free, but for example, my son discovered today Ian's button cookies, they don't appear under gluten-free, but they do if you look them up by name.

I shop alot at amazon.... for most gluten-free items if you buy a case they pay for the regular shipping... I only get cases of the things I buy most of, like pamela's pancake and pasta's but yes defin worth it

Just my .00000002 cents worth

If I knew what I was doing years ago I would have half a clue today!