Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevieb

Frog Eye Salad---gluten Free

i haven't been on here for a long time!!! we have moved and i have been pretty preoccupied with trying to adjust to the move----i cried every day for a month---and i was the one that pushed for the move??!! we have a bigger house, which is great, but we have a smaller yard and i think that is what is killing me. we still have a bigger yard than most houses in town, but we had an extra lot before and some great play equipment. the kids got a trampoline for christmas---so i guess that is a start. the lot is 140 ft by about 118 ft.----we used to have almost 1/2 of an acre. i guess we must be about 1/3 of an acre now---but the yard is broken up into separate spaces because of where the house is placed. my husband does NOT miss the big yard.

anyway---what i really wanted to tell you is that i made gluten free frog eye salad for christmas eve dinner---and it was really good. instead of the tiny noodles, i used old fashioned whole pearl tapioca. i don't think anyone would have been able to tell the difference if i hadn't told them.

merry christmas!!!!!

christine

so what is a frog eye salad... sounds like fun! Would you mind writing the recipe? thanks

i second the motion :) sounds yummy!