Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joni63

Mp3 Player And Music Sites

Hey everyone,

My 2 children just got MP3 players for Christmas. I need to know which sites are the best to download music from?

I'm new to this technology, but did manage to rip and burn my daughters Hannah Montana 2 celiac disease to her MP3 player. (major accomplishment, lol!)

Thanks!

Joni

Dx'd with Celiac Disease 8/01/07

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I have an Ipod I got over the summer...it is currently not working correctly as for taking music from my Itunes....sometimes technology gets me too.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

another good place is Amazon. search for the music/artist, and most of the time you can also download it. got the nutcracker for $5!

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

Thank you! I'm new to this and didn't even know where to begin looking.

So far we are only putting music on that we already own, but that is making them real happy.

It's a non Apple player. I had no idea Amazon and Walmart had music to download. I've heard of iTunes and there is one I found called eMusic that is 25 cents per download. Ever hear of that one?

Joni

Dx'd with Celiac Disease 8/01/07

my son got an mp3 player also, with his tho he gets 35 free downloads, i havent looked to see were they come from tho yet, when i do ill post for you when we are going to download.

My oldest son has an ipod, but he buys his from itunes, which is kinda expensive.

DOes anyone know if i can download the itunes we buy for the ipod also to the mp3 for one price.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

I've heard of iTunes and there is one I found called eMusic that is 25 cents per download. Ever hear of that one?

Thanks for the tip on this one! That site looks great. You get 50 free downloads in the first month, too. So it seems like you could join up, get the free downloads and cancel it if you wanted to. Definitely going to try this one.

We got my 11-yer-old an MP3 player for Christmas. She is getting tired of all the Christmas music, but that's pretty much all we had on MP3. :rolleyes:

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt