This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Mp3 Player And Music Sites

Joni63

Joni63 Collaborator

Hey everyone,

My 2 children just got MP3 players for Christmas. I need to know which sites are the best to download music from?

I'm new to this technology, but did manage to rip and burn my daughters Hannah Montana 2 celiac disease to her MP3 player. (major accomplishment, lol!)

Thanks!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

blueeyedmanda Community Regular

I have an Ipod I got over the summer...it is currently not working correctly as for taking music from my Itunes....sometimes technology gets me too.

dandelionmom Enthusiast

I buy my songs from I tunes.

Sweetfudge Community Regular

another good place is Amazon. search for the music/artist, and most of the time you can also download it. got the nutcracker for $5!

pixiegirl Enthusiast

I couldn't live without my iPod, iPhone, iMac....

for a non Apple mp3 player try Amazon. Actually Walmart has online music too.

Open Original Shared Link

Enjoy!

Susan

Joni63 Collaborator

Thank you! I'm new to this and didn't even know where to begin looking.

So far we are only putting music on that we already own, but that is making them real happy.

It's a non Apple player. I had no idea Amazon and Walmart had music to download. I've heard of iTunes and there is one I found called eMusic that is 25 cents per download. Ever hear of that one?

confused Community Regular

my son got an mp3 player also, with his tho he gets 35 free downloads, i havent looked to see were they come from tho yet, when i do ill post for you when we are going to download.

My oldest son has an ipod, but he buys his from itunes, which is kinda expensive.

DOes anyone know if i can download the itunes we buy for the ipod also to the mp3 for one price.

paula

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

cruelshoes Enthusiast
I've heard of iTunes and there is one I found called eMusic that is 25 cents per download. Ever hear of that one?

Thanks for the tip on this one! That site looks great. You get 50 free downloads in the first month, too. So it seems like you could join up, get the free downloads and cancel it if you wanted to. Definitely going to try this one.

We got my 11-yer-old an MP3 player for Christmas. She is getting tired of all the Christmas music, but that's pretty much all we had on MP3. :rolleyes:

Archived