Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenwoodglass

Really, Really Need A Doctor In Upstate Ny

I need to find a doctor in the Upstate NY area between Rochester and Syracuse, preferably not inside the cities as I don't handle heavy traffic well. Anyone know a good GP or Internist?

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I need to find a doctor in the Upstate NY area between Rochester and Syracuse, preferably not inside the cities as I don't handle heavy traffic well. Anyone know a good GP or Internist?

Hi,

I live in Marcellus, but I go to a Doctor in Syracuse. Her name is Dr. Ami Milton, she is at CNY Internist Associates. What I love about her is that she is an Internist as well as a Rheumatologist!

I really, really like her.

Ravenwood,

I didn't know you were so close to Syracuse--I'm from there :)

Unfortunately, I don't know any good doctors there since we moved away close to 20 years ago now. From what I hear of my family's various doctors up there, I wouldn't recommend any of them to you. ;)

Good luck in your search!

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev