Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jodi Mills

Gluten Free Road Trip

Hello everyone, I am going to be making a trip from North Carolina over to Utah, and was wondering if Ya'll could tell me of good places for gluten free dining along the trip. I will be heading south to Jacksonville, FL, then over through Baton Rouge, up through Texas, and staying for a while in Peoria AZ. that is really the big question, I want to know if there is any gluten free places in Peoria AZ to eat, We are going to be visiting with family, and when our family gets together they all want to go out and eat, and go out to do this and that. so i was just hoping someone could have some insight??

Thanks a million!!!

~~Jodi~~

diagnosed celiac around age 6

gluten free from age 6-age 12ish

Gluten free (again) since November 2007

People Say I am on a DIET, I tell them its a LIFESTYLE

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi,

I love to travel and wish you luck! You could probably find some great places on www.gfregistry.com

I have been trying to find a gluten free vacation travel agency. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara

gluten-free diet 4 years

positive blood test

negative biopsy

positive dq8

gallbladder removed

inflamed stomach lining

Mostly symptom free on gluten-free diet, discomfort returns with gluten laden meals :o

Hi,

I love to travel and wish you luck! You could probably find some great places on www.gfregistry.com

I have been trying to find a gluten free vacation travel agency. Does anyone know of one?

Thanks,

Barbara

Thanks for the Info, I wish I new of a gluten free travel agency..

~~Jodi~~

diagnosed celiac around age 6

gluten free from age 6-age 12ish

Gluten free (again) since November 2007

People Say I am on a DIET, I tell them its a LIFESTYLE

You can do a google search, there is gluten-free cruises and weekend get-a-ways in the san juan islands. I know some b&b's offer gluten-free options too. You can type in your key words and it should come back with some options for you.

As for Peoria there is: Buca Di Beppo (italian) or P.F. Chang's (chinese)